Outdoor Outdoor 55lat Uk 2017

Just got around to putting these in. The wild Pakistani lr x royal dane fems are for a plant and leave site. Ahp 2 / killer skunk x early wonder skunk need testing still but should be nice plants.
20170423_205834-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Just got around to putting these in. The wild Pakistani lr x royal dane fems are for a plant and leave site. Ahp 2 / killer skunk x early wonder skunk need testing still but should be nice plants.
View attachment 739200
Looks interesting!
Which paki strain is it?
I have seeds for a strain called Wild Royal Dane. Haven't grown them as I only have a balcony for outdoors cultivation.

Ah....I've seen it. Is it from Derg Corra Collective?
Have you grown it indoors?
I tried Nigerian Landrace, but those sativas grew out of propotions.
No mate but I have seen lots of indoor grows of her. Shes a little indica affy type not a big monster. The ones I have here were made outdoor in Wales. The AOF didn't quite finish i was told but come very close and the seed matured. I grow a few out 2 year ago and they finished here just fine because of the royal dane. Here's the breed description.
http://seedheaven.net/product/aunt-of-farouk/

Last edited:
Looks interesting!
Which paki strain is it?
I have seeds for a strain called Wild Royal Dane. Haven't grown them as I only have a balcony for outdoors cultivation.
Edited because I got it wrong. My old memory. Jutland is the munk lines from Esben not the wild lines.

Last edited:
The wild is a strain called jutland. Your seeds are jutland x royal dane. Esben made the wild lines from the jutland land race.
Sorry mate scrap that the wild lines are not jutland my old memory isn't so great. Esben released the jutland lines as munk.

Here's the info on the wild strains from Esben. the super07s are made from lelectives from special 2007 seedmix i had from eno from sagaseeds. heres the seeded mums, daddys in the 2010 edition is danish gold.

Ok so I got -3c temperatures this morning. I decided to take a look at 4 polar haze F2's I dumped in my cabage patch not expecting to germinate. Well proves me wrong 3 above ground today enjoying the freezing temperature. Polar haze is polar lights [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] x sort term amnesia.
20170425_114555-768x1365.jpg

I also have these germinated for my comp entry and monster grow. All but 1 sour cream ready to hit the dirt.
20170425_171521.jpg

Last edited:
Back