Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Watch out with GWK. She is my favourite smoke from Mephisto. However, she hates nutes. She is also very fond of being single koala focused regardless of topping and training.

Thanks for the heads up ....It is a Kind Soil / Roots organic grow. The only thing she will get is water / organic compost tea. I am looking forward to trying her out in a few weeks.

Look at the lil babies! That gwk is looking sexy yo. I luv how they look when theyre little like that.
So you got the autocob in, did you grab the angelina reflectors? Im kinda wishing i had now, not having reflective walls means im not getting everythijg i can outta my lights i think. The reflectors would come in handy, if im not gonna get all the reflected/diffused light then some concentrated light would be the next best thing i guess
I've read a number places that white is a better reflector than silver shiny stuff. They backed it up with the science and graphs.

Day 21 for the GWK and Day 9 for the 24K.
Both got .5 L of plain well water today
Temps have stabilized and were 79-86 F yesterday.
I moved the COB down to 18 inches. I will see how they react over the next 24 hours. The soil mixture I made seems to be very good for the 24K so far.

day21.JPG

day9.JPG

day9_2.JPG

Attachments

• day21_2.JPG
    day21_2.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 70
I've read a number places that white is a better reflector than silver shiny stuff. They backed it up with the science and graphs.
I buy that, in a pinch tho some of the shiny silver stuffs works better than nothin! Im gonna toss up some cut up emergency blanket/thermal blanket in my closet to add a lil extra refraction

Do you plan on topping either gal?

Not on this run. Being that I am still very new to this, I am still focusing on getting from seed to harvest with minimal problems. Once I have maybe 4 or 5 completed grows under my belt and have a basic system in place that works.....then I can start with the LST etc. I want the least amount of variables as possible right now. Soil. water and light and genetics

Cheap white ceiling paint is what you will see a lot of established growers that build cabinets or closets or rooms use. There is no shortage of super reflective expensive stuff that you can buy if so inclined. Don’t think anything that seems reflective would be bad and all with in reason. I think some items can cause reflective hot spots so watch out for the magnifying glass effect.

:chimp:

Cheap white ceiling paint is what you will see a lot of established growers that build cabinets or closets or rooms use. There is no shortage of super reflective expensive stuff that you can buy if so inclined. Don’t think anything that seems reflective would be bad and all with in reason. I think some items can cause reflective hot spots so watch out for the magnifying glass effect.

:chimp:

hell, all i did was get a 10-pak of 22x28" white posterboard from walfart for $2 & sum duct tape & viola! :biggrin: was enuff to do me little space & still have 3 sheetz left over, hehe :smoking:

Back