Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

I like that approach ya got there, tho id add in the gear you use as well.
No doubt there are growers out there who can crap out topshelf bud with a 16watt household led bulb and no air circulation, etc. But better gear can def help lead to better/easier/more consistent grows, imo

Thats way easy. 2 homebuilt boxes. Both are ~ 1.25 sq ft each. One has 5 1600 lumen CFLs and the other has 4 1600 lumen household LED. Bothboxes have 2 sets of bulbs 1 set 5000K spectrum and one set of bulbs in the 2700K spectrum. Both have a 50cfm intake pc fan and a 50cfm exhaust fan. Thats it

(I am working on a larger box now.. 2.5 X 2.5 and 60" tall and will convert to LED)

Day 13.
72-91 F
46-58 RH
50ml compost tea
500ml plain well water

day13.JPG

day13_2.JPG

GWK is my favourite smoke from Mephisto.

A real easy lady to grow. Mine was not tolerant of nutes and kept on the low side.

Well worth the cure as well. The final taste is heavenly!

Glad to hear. It is one i really wanted to try. Mine is a kindsoil / roots organic grow water only. We will see how she does.

Day 15 for GWK. Seems that I wrote the 24K little girl off too soon...she is trying to grow. I have the room so I will let her go for a while to see if she can get going.

72-80 F
48-56 RH

day15.JPG

day15_2.JPG

day4.JPG

I ordered a 3500 Autocob from cobshop. I am looking forward to seeing what happens to the GWK when she gets some real light !
I decided that my experiment with CFLs turned out just fine so it was time to move forward with this hobby and get a really good light. As I have said before, my goal is top shelf quality and it would appear that these 3500K COB lights make a difference. Looking forward to it.

They appear to be good lights, i like the 2 i grabbed. I do wish i had done more research on other options tho. Rapidled has a few that look like more bang for the buck, same price but higher wattage.
I just grabbed a 160w hlg quantum board and im excited to get it up and running. It is dimmable and i think that is real bad @$$!
Congrats on the new light yo, itll definitely be an improvement!

Back