Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Day 23 for the GWK and day 11 for the 24K.
Both keep trucking along and the 24K is loving the organic soil and COB

day23.JPG
day23_2.JPG

day11.JPG
day11_2.JPG

Back on track with the site for a few hours I guess.
Today is Day 26 for GWK and Day 16 for 24K
GWK has a nice open structure that I like and of course we know what to expect from 24K...short, stocky with giant fan leaves and tight nugs of goodness...LOL
Everything seems to be chugging along.....I haven't jacked em' up so far I don't guess.

day26.JPG
day26_2.JPG

day16.JPG
day16_2.JPG

Good to see the site back up.

Time for the end of week update.
The girls are really starting to do their thing now. The GWK is gonna be very nice it looks like. Cant wait to see her all filled out in about 30-40 days.
24K is absolutely loving the organic soil. She is already 4 inches taller than the last one was at harvest and she has ~ 30-35 days or more left.

Temps are completely steady at 75-77 round the clock and it shows in how they are growing. 24K is 13 inches tall and the GWK is 17 inches.

week4.jpg
week5.jpg

Good to see the site back up.

Time for the end of week update.
The girls are really starting to do their thing now. The GWK is gonna be very nice it looks like. Cant wait to see her all filled out in about 30-40 days.
24K is absolutely loving the organic soil. She is already 4 inches taller than the last one was at harvest and she has ~ 30-35 days or more left.

Temps are completely steady at 75-77 round the clock and it shows in how they are growing. 24K is 13 inches tall and the GWK is 17 inches.

View attachment 1074586 View attachment 1074587

lookin good! :thumbsup: ppp

Back