Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

So I have been pretty remiss about updates....just got burned out posting every day and not a lot of feedback honestly.

The WW x BB produced about 60g of really fine smoke.
As far as this journal....I will start back with weekly updates after the new year..... gotta finish off this one with a Fastberry.....1 .Auto Kush and a Grape Walker Kush

Glad to see youre still at it yo! You got any pics of that sexy ww x bb??

Yeah...she is very nice plant to grow. This was right before harvest. She had a lot of nice tight nugs.
lastday5.JPG

lastday3.JPG

lastday.JPG

lastday4.JPG

lastday2.JPG

Hellz to the yeah man!
For sure glad to see youre still at it!
Hope the holidays were fantabulous!!

Hello AFN

Been of a bit of a break from the journal. The perpetual harvest is moving right along. I will be doing once or twice a week updates until harvest.
We have 3 plants in the little 2X2 box with 2 60w COBs from Cobshop.
Same organic soil I have been using for at least 3 grows. Just top dressed with some worm castings and off we go.
I have a Fast buds G14 that came above ground today that will replace the FB when she is done in about 10-15 days
After that I will drop a Gelato Auto to replace the next one to fall

I have 1 Fastberry 1 Grape Walker Kush and 1 Auto Kush
We are on Day 55 for all 3. They have been abused with the temp fluctuations early but have rebounded nicely. The temps are under control now .

day55.JPG

AUTO KUSH
day55_autokush.JPG

GRAPE WALKER KUSH
day55_gwk.JPG

FB Main Cola

day55_fb2.JPG

Attachments

• day55_autokush.JPG
    day55_autokush.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 32
Damn still just cranking out some nice weed plants. My effin hero lol.
so glad you’re still doing it and sharing it with us here!

HaHa
Man this shit is so easy Lol........dirt, light and some water....... everything else is just details.

Hey AMD! Nice organic growing, man! I have Justin's switched from DWC to living soil, also. I am enjoying the hell out of this style of growing! I also run three plants in a little 2x2 cabinet. You mentioned that you have use daily the same soil for three grows. That's cool as shit, and what I would like to do. Do you pull just the root ball and fill that in with EWC? Or do you try to take all roots out.

What was your original mix three grows ago? Trying to crash course in this TLO world. Again, nice work, man!

Never mind the originals mix question. I went back and saw it was Kind soil and Roots. Cool. I am subbed!

Back