Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Looking good man!!!
Hey so what amendments are you using from build a soil to make your soil mix?
Assuming that’s not a trade secret or anything lol

I am not using anything from build a soil. I use the recipe and amendments KIS Organics.
In my current grow I am testing the theory about how you can really push it with the nutes if you want in these soils.
My Fastbuds G14 is 30 days today. I started using Megacrop on week 1 with 1.5g per gallon. I have doubled it every week and am now at 6g per gallon on week 4. I will stop it here at the 6g per gal and see how she does......So far she looks OK with no apparent signs of the abuse I am putting her through.

day29_G14.JPG

nice box :smoker1: doin its job and treating you good :smokeit:
boring nope...long yes,but its a perpetual grow :smoking:like me own :biggrin:
threadmarks can really help out in a grow journal :d5: its like inserting lil bookmarks or chapters.ya get a lil quick reference box,so ya can zoom to say....harvest day of such in such plant...or hmm what day did my whatever sex at ?
shall i tell ya more ? il stick a few in to show ya what i mean.....remind me please to delete them :baked:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

nice box :smoker1: doin its job and treating you good :smokeit:
boring nope...long yes,but its a perpetual grow :smoking:like me own :biggrin:
threadmarks can really help out in a grow journal :d5: its like inserting lil bookmarks or chapters.ya get a lil quick reference box,so ya can zoom to say....harvest day of such in such plant...or hmm what day did my whatever sex at ?
shall i tell ya more ? il stick a few in to show ya what i mean.....remind me please to delete them :baked:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Yep...sounds good to me so add away and I will try to pick up as I go.

I am not using anything from build a soil. I use the recipe and amendments KIS Organics.
In my current grow I am testing the theory about how you can really push it with the nutes if you want in these soils.
My Fastbuds G14 is 30 days today. I started using Megacrop on week 1 with 1.5g per gallon. I have doubled it every week and am now at 6g per gallon on week 4. I will stop it here at the 6g per gal and see how she does......So far she looks OK with no apparent signs of the abuse I am putting her through.

View attachment 1149108.
So you’re on the megacrop, the plants looking pretty good with it.
thats a pretty strong shot tho 6grams. I don’t think I’ve ever actually used megacrop full strength, like ever. Strongest dose I’ve done is 4gr/gallon and that was during full bloom. that was with bud explosion and calmag as well.
I’m curious to see how far you can push em myself!

So you’re on the megacrop, the plants looking pretty good with it.
thats a pretty strong shot tho 6grams. I don’t think I’ve ever actually used megacrop full strength, like ever. Strongest dose I’ve done is 4gr/gallon and that was during full bloom. that was with bud explosion and calmag as well.
I’m curious to see how far you can push em myself!

I would not say that I am truly "on the Megacrop" LOL I saw an advert for the free sample and I knew that people claim that a good living organic soil can deal with a LOT......So I decided to test it and see with some FB G-14 strain. So far so good and I am at 7g per gal starting next week. The slightest sign of stress and I will cut it 20%.......time will tell I guess

Hello AFN,
The G14 got a haircut and her limbs opened up. I have pushed her pretty hard and I got a few claws here and there. Time to back down by 20-25% on the Megacrop experiment. Water only for a couple of days till she gets her groove back.

Day30_G14.JPG

Back