Indoor Organic perpetual monthly harvest

Hello AFN

Just a quick update on the perpetual harvest Box of Buds

Day 14 for the G14 from Fast Buds. I am doing a small experiment with her and time will tell how it all works out.
Day 69 for the GWK and the Auto Kush. Both are doing very well and will give up some great great smoke in time.

day14_g14.JPG

Day 69 Box of Buds

day69_boxofbuds.JPG

Day 69 GWK

day69_gwk.JPG

Day 69 Auto Kush

day69_autokush.JPG

Hello AFN,

Today was day 74 for Grape Walker Kush and Auto Kush and they got the chop.
Day 19 for G14 and she is racing right along.
I will be dropping a Gelato auto from Sweet seeds in the next few days.

day19_G14.JPG

GWK on the left and Auto Kush on the right.
Both were wet trimmed pretty closely and now with the humidity in the 45-50% range should be ready for the jar in about 4-5 days

day74_chop.JPG

On and on and on!
Congrats on the 1st chops of the new year!
Thanks brother.... my threads are pretty boring but im gonna just keep going.
I had a new inspiration for the thread. I have started longer term storing when I get down to about 10-14 grams of each smoke. That way I have some of many different strains available for mind body and soul. I am growing a Fast Buds G14 right now for that earthy skunky hash like stone. I already have my stash of FastBerry and the WWxBB put away in a jar with a Bovada 62 pack. Next I will add the G14 when she finishes. Then on to some Gelato...and of course I will have the GWK and Kush.

Last edited:
Hello AFN
Another week has passed and the lone occupant of the box of buds is this lovely G14 from Fast Buds
Temps are steady in the 68-72 range with 55% RH

I always like to do these type of pics a week apart. This week she got a haircut and some branches pulled open and she is absolutely loving it.

The box is messy as hell but I am really busy propagating plants for spring and building a new greenhouse so some things must wait....LOL

G14_week4.jpg

Sexy!
So I’ve just this morning chopped purple lemonade, my first fast buds and I’m super stoked!
Got another fast Buds gonna get the chop next weekend as well.
solid genetics so far and mostly easy growers!!

FastBuds in my opinion has some great genetics. G14 is my 3rd go with their beans and all have been super easy grows. Next up is Gelato auto.

Back