Outdoor Opi's 2015 greenhouse action!

I'm not a huge remix fan, but this makes me happy.

*[video=youtube;tlRjrJMan20]http://youtu.be/tlRjrJMan20[/video]

All three seeds poped little tails sometime during the night. This pleases me.

I celebrated by placing an order for more seeds to add to the collection.
Some more sweet seeds Cream Mandarines, auto S. A. D, and carmal creams. And just for shits, some Mephisto Deep Blue C.

Yum yum yum.

The winter season shall be full of yum.

Things are starting to green up around here! Just the way I like it!

P4200018.jpgP4200017.jpgP4200016.jpgP4200015.jpgP4200014.jpg

Looking stellar opi! Your harvest will definitely be yum, that's for sure :thumbs:

Sweet action!

20150420_115256.jpg

A happy 420 day surprise for me.. My new toy showed up a good 3 weeks sooner than expected! It's almost a shame I have nothing going on indoors for the time being. Cant wait to fire these up once the green house plants finish! (I'd do it now, but if I make my wife take care of yet another set of plants while I'm gone, I might as well stay in camp permanently.)

I celebrated by smoking a fat joint, and popping the three baby's in their pots.

Happy days.

Tyrone Special, and Cream Mandarine comming out to see the world today. I suspect the Sour Crack won't be to far behind.

P4220020.jpgP4220019.jpg

As I expected, the Sour Crack made her appearance just a few hours after the others.

P4220022.jpg

OG Kush @ 2 weeks.

P4230027.jpg

Just chilling in the sun. They have been taking well to living in the green house. Had a couple chilly nights, and a cold rainy day, but they totally powered through. It's a shame I really don't know what I'm gonna do with em. I ended up using the last of my soil for other things, and I'm not even sure if I wanna bother with photos.

... Maybe a "free to a good home" ad on Craigslist is in order. :grin:

Meanwhile in auto land, I've noticed that the Cream Mandarine seems to have little itsy bitty white tips on her little itsy bitsy first set of leaves. So small I can't even get a pic of it. But if I can remember correctly, my last CM looked the exact same when she sprouted. It quickly went away, and never caused an issue, so I have no worries.

Thinking about swapping out the cfl's in the tent and throwing in one of the led's, but I don't feel like dialing in the Temps yet again... The cfl's are keeping it nice and warm in there right now.

Maybe I'm just being impatient to try them out. Perhaps I'll break them in after this grow, with a bubble gum, and a blue berry! ... Or a deep blue c.... Or a Cream carmal.... Or.. Or or....

Sigh.. So many decisions :)

OG Kush @ 2 weeks.

View attachment 444793

Just chilling in the sun. They have been taking well to living in the green house. Had a couple chilly nights, and a cold rainy day, but they totally powered through. It's a shame I really don't know what I'm gonna do with em. I ended up using the last of my soil for other things, and I'm not even sure if I wanna bother with photos.

... Maybe a "free to a good home" ad on Craigslist is in order. :grin:

Meanwhile in auto land, I've noticed that the Cream Mandarine seems to have little itsy bitty white tips on her little itsy bitsy first set of leaves. So small I can't even get a pic of it. But if I can remember correctly, my last CM looked the exact same when she sprouted. It quickly went away, and never caused an issue, so I have no worries.

Thinking about swapping out the cfl's in the tent and throwing in one of the led's, but I don't feel like dialing in the Temps yet again... The cfl's are keeping it nice and warm in there right now.

Maybe I'm just being impatient to try them out. Perhaps I'll break them in after this grow, with a bubble gum, and a blue berry! ... Or a deep blue c.... Or a Cream carmal.... Or.. Or or....

Sigh.. So many decisions :)

Break them in with a deep blue C brotha and guerrilla those photos with some slow release nutes. Jobes makes organic spikes at Crappy tire or osmocote. Were those kush freebies? If so from which seedbank?

Shit, good call on the guerilla action. There's lots of good places within a very short distance from me. Lol, the only hard part will be finding a spot that's not already in use. I can't even count how many times I've stumbled upon a few plants while wandering around the mountain. :)

And yea, those kushs were freebies. I got em last year when I was ordering my first autos from Seedsman I believe. The seeds didn't look the greatest, but they came to life anyway. My most recent orders from there have been comming with a free AK47 X Critical or two.

Break them in with a deep blue C brotha and guerrilla those photos with some slow release nutes. Jobes makes organic spikes at Crappy tire or osmocote. Were those kush freebies? If so from which seedbank?

Back