Outdoor Opi's 2015 greenhouse action!

Woohoo! Back home on .net!!

Here's just a quick recap on what's been happening over here.

Girls have been spending days in the greenhouse, and nights inside. Except for last night, they stayed out for the first time. Their happy happy happy.

Cream Mandarine is the tallest of the autos, sour Crack is a midget, Tyrone Special had some neat colors going on, but faded away. They all got a small blast of fishy juice yesterday, and are absolutely loving the sun!

That pretty well covers it. Heres pics.

Day 7

CM:

received_10155497225580483.jpeg

TS:

received_10155497230030483.jpeg

SC:

received_10155497231845483.jpeg

Day 11

CM:

P5020039.JPG

TS:

P5020040.JPG

SC:

P5020041.JPG

Day 14

CM:

P5050046.JPG

TS:

P5050047.JPG

SC:

P5050048.JPG

And of course the good ol OG Kush, at 3.5 weeks of age:

P5050049.JPG

Oh, and I finally watched Kurt Cobain, Montage of Heck last night.... Way to much awesome. Watch it!

Looking good. That is one happy family, indeed. What kind of tomatoes are there in the ground with the ladies?

Thanks man.

There's a few different types going on in there this year. We have some little yellow Cherry tomatos, rainbow beefsteak, black friars, and some good ol romas. Only problem is they got all mixed up, and I have no idea what's what anymore. There's also some jalapeños, headed out there soon.. And some ghost peppers if I can ever find where I put my bloody seeds.

There's a bunch of stuff in raised beds scattered all over the yard as well. Snow peas, beans, spinach, strawberry's, beats, squash, a whole bunch of assorted herbs, and some baby greens for fresh salad mix.

I like spring :)

Girls are looking great opi, I gotta check out Montage of Heck tonight before hockey starts.

What are your night time lows right now? We are having some awesome weather out here. Come check out my sweets later I'll be posting an update shortly.

Girls are looking great opi, I gotta check out Montage of Heck tonight before hockey starts.

What are your night time lows right now? We are having some awesome weather out here. Come check out my sweets later I'll be posting an update shortly.

Dude, it was really good. Kinda wanted to slap the shit out of him near the end of the movie during a sceen with him, courteny, and Francis.... But it showed what life was like.... All in all, very well done!

According to the weather network, 43 has been the lowest night time temp, but according to the greenhouse thermometer, it's staying in the high 50s inside. There's been a few times now that I forgot to open it up in the morning, and it's been in the 90 after a few hours of morning sun.... We get lots of sun. Girls are loving it!

Been looking for a sweets update from yah.. Keep em comming!

Looking good opi! I recorded montage of heck just haven't had the time to endulge in some quality smoke and give it a full watch through. I read through page 1-2 and 4. What's your green house look like - I apologize if you posted a picture or specs about it earlier and I missed it, regardless keep up the nice work !

Looking good opi! I recorded montage of heck just haven't had the time to endulge in some quality smoke and give it a full watch through. I read through page 1-2 and 4. What's your green house look like - I apologize if you posted a picture or specs about it earlier and I missed it, regardless keep up the nice work !

Thanks for stopping by bud. I never did explain it in this thread, I think I may have in last year's... I dunno anymore lol :)

It's just a cheap DIY job I threw together with some left over wood from another project, some 12 foot long 1/4 inch pvc pipes, and a big ass roll of pvc. All in all it cost less than $100. It's a hoop house style contraption, with sides that can roll up to around the 3 foot mark. It's not the prettiest thing in the world, but it does the trick. Heres some pics.

P5070052.JPG P5070053.JPG P5070054.JPG

Attachments

• P5070051.JPG
    P5070051.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 104
Back