Outdoor Opi's 2015 greenhouse action!

Had some goodies show up!

20150515_194151.jpg

Well sir, right there we have some Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine, and S. A. D with a free Black Cream, a pack of Mephisto Deep Blue C, a couple critical X ak47 freebies, and a Soma Seeds rock bud. I forgot to include the Cream caramels, and syrup that also showed up.. Its like Christmas :)

All ordered from Seedsman. If you haven't, check them out. Great selection, and I've always received my orders.

Day 26. Some happy news, and some not so happy.

Heres the Mandarine, seems she's turned into a little lady while I was away. Her side branches are coming along nice, and she's really starting to Bush out.

P5170067.JPG

P5170068.JPG

Tyrone Special is also doing quite well. She's managed to catch up in height, but doesn't look like she'll be as bushy. She's also become fond of showing off her lady bits.

P5170070.JPG

P5170071.JPG

And my wife's poor little sour Crack. She's had a hard time from the start... Looks like she's taken a turn for the worst. Not really sure what the hell happened yet. She's been treated the exact same as the others.

P5170072.JPG

Poor thing.

Aw well, she was a freebie, and there's lots more seeds in the stash to grow :)

Happy Victoria day weekend yall! Celebrate the only way Canadians know how. With beer!

looking good Opi, well maybe not the SC, poor thing. and although I'm not up to speed on Canadian Holidays, i'll have some beer to celebrate with you

Real nice bubs! Healthy tomatoe leaves I noticed on the side also. I tested out shrimp compost on my cherry tomatoes and they are super happy. Gonna be gardening and drinking all day, I'll pop back in a bit, still getting used to the new site with alerts n shit. Have a great holiday mang, going to grab some fireworks this aft!

Ps skinny puppy looks like he knows how to celebrate, thought he was gonna crush his head on some of the equipment behind him :headbang:

Back