Outdoor Opi's 2015 greenhouse action!

Thanks man. Hasn't been all that much work so far though. the Mandarine, and the Tyrone Special seem to just kinda want to grow themselves. I expected that from the Mandarine, as I've done one before. The ease of the TS is an added bonus. And it pleases me :)

Headed back to work tomorrow, so one last photo session with the girls was in order.

CM getting bigger and bushier by the day. Beast mode has been initiated.

P5220090.JPG P5220091.JPG

TS taller than the Mandarine by about 1 inch, but not nearly as bushy. This thing looks like she's going to be a whole different kind of beast. She almost has a smell already too. It's nothing unique yet, but definitely a familiar marijuanaesq type oder. I've read that these things can be real stinkers.

P5220092.JPG P5220093.JPG

SC getting worse by the day, yet still going about doing her thing. I'm just gonna let her be.

P5220097.JPG

And last but no least, Mrs. Opi's photo LST job. I'm loving the giant 9 finger leaves on this thing.

P5220095.JPG P5220094.JPG

Greenhouse photo op!

P5220096.JPG

I'm giving them all another blast of fish today. When I get home, it's time to brew a light bloom tea.

Got out of camp a few days early!

With pay! And even a free lunch! So much awesome...

Heres the girls on day 39.

Cm:

P5300098.JPG P5300099.JPG

Ts:

P5300102.JPG P5300103.JPG

My yard stinks like dope already. I shall mask the smell by smoking more joints in the backyard. Then people will think that I am just smoking more pot than usual. Or, wouldn't think anything of it considering every single person in this little neighbourhood smokes weed in their back yards. :)

Oh. And I watched this earlier today. It's been a while since I've seen it, and it still makes me smile. If you got a half hour to kill, watch and smile with me.

I've noticed my outdoor girls always seem to stink much earlier than indoors. Especially first thing in the morning, and late into the afternoon. It's a beautiful stink.

Opi Mitch hedberg was the man. What's your favorite cigar "its a boy's" haha to bad he's gone because he was hilarious

I was gonna stay overnight at my friends place, he said “You’re gonna have to sleep on the floor.”…. Damn gravity. You got me again. You know how badly I want to sleep on the wall.

Back