Outdoor Opi's 2015 greenhouse action!

watch out Op, the Missus looks to have picked up a few things! she might take over then you'll have nothing to do but read comics, play video games and work.LOL great looking as always bro

Looking great sir. :headbang:

My greenhouse Frisian dew are so tall and lanky. Your ladies look nice and lush!

Mrs. Opi seems to also have a knack for growing plants herself!!

Thank you sir. So far so good... Fingers crossed for the second half!

Girls are looking great opi. I'll check out daredevil thanks for the heads up!

Maybe your neighbour can pop over again this year for some titalizing pics eh?

That og kush is gonna be a nice big bush by the looks of it.

Man... Hopefully... They moved over to the mainland a few months ago, but she comes to visit from time to time. II'll let her know she's being asked for!

I'm impressed with the kush! Her LST job ain't to shabby either... Not the most even canopy in the world, but it's still quite nice, and super healthy!

watch out Op, the Missus looks to have picked up a few things! she might take over then you'll have nothing to do but read comics, play video games and work.LOL great looking as always bro

Video games and comics you say?

Man, as long as the fine green keeps rolling in, I could live with that arrangement! As long as I get to watch the plants grow still... That's my favorite part.

Well fuck.

What an awesome home comming after a shit week at work.

My cats dead, my plants are totally fucked, and no one here can seem to tell me anything about either. Good stuff man... Good fucking stuff...

Fuck man :( Hang in there, be strong. We are praying for you bro.

Thanks for the support bro.. Its all good, I've been through much worse. It's just frustrating that no one at home bothered to tell me shit, and I had to discover it all when I got back.

Poor kitty though. He's been my buddy for years. I had him before I even had a wife and kids. He will be missed :(

Thinking about you opi, sorry to hear about about losing your cat. Those kind of surprises are not fun.

so sorry to hear about your feline friend and your garden. sending well wish's your way

Damn, sorry to hear it Opi!

Damn opi I haven't been tonaxtive these past few weeks as I've been having some issues at home as well when it rains it pours my man hopefully the plants recover and I'm sorry about your feline friend I have a cat that is my best friend to would be devastated to loose him

Back