Outdoor Opi's 2015 greenhouse action!

• I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential.

Hahaha escalator can never be broke it can only become stairs " escalator temporarily stairs"

• I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential.

I want what you guys are smoking..............:haha:

Getting high and reading comics... Life is grand.

20150601_163432.jpg 20150601_193930.jpg

I need to get back into comics, thanks for the inspiration brotha!

Just playing the witcher 3 and it came with a comic since I pre ordered and really enjoyed it. You play any vids opi? Does your camp get wifi or internet?

I need to get back into comics, thanks for the inspiration brotha!

Just playing the witcher 3 and it came with a comic since I pre ordered and really enjoyed it. You play any vids opi? Does your camp get wifi or internet?

Comics are awesome. The kids are getting into superheros pretty heavy these days, so I've been having a blast buying all the old story arcs I loved as a kid. My step daughter has been bringing the death of superman series to school latley for silent reading. Teacher took away her wonderwoman books :(

We game pretty hard in camp sometimes. Mostly in the winter months, cuz we can only work with the daylight. We have Internet, but it's not good enough for online gaming sadly. But we have 3 tvs with a ps3 each that we use for lan party's. Many a zombie has been slaughtered over long nights and hot knife hoots. :)

Day 45

Not to much to report in the ways of the weed. Upwards growth has come to a compleat halt,
and they've been spending their time putting on bud weight. I started to see a P deficiency creeping in, but I upped their feed a bit, and they seem to be OK. Cream Mandarine doesn't have much of a smell still, but looking at my old thread tells me the last one didn't either at this point. Day 50ish is when it seems to creep in there. Tyrone Special smells like delicious berry's. And she's already quite frosty!

Cm:

20150604_162553.jpg 20150604_162559.jpg

Ts:

20150604_162607.jpg 20150604_162614.jpg

The wifes OG kush:

20150604_162625.jpg

The thing actually looks pretty good. I'm proud of her :)

Looking great sir. :headbang:

My greenhouse Frisian dew are so tall and lanky. Your ladies look nice and lush!

Mrs. Opi seems to also have a knack for growing plants herself!!

Girls are looking great opi. I'll check out daredevil thanks for the heads up!

Maybe your neighbour can pop over again this year for some titalizing pics eh?

That og kush is gonna be a nice big bush by the looks of it.

Back