Outdoor Opi's 2015 greenhouse action!

I use glacial dust. Wife gits it at the garden store aannnddd i steal it from her...kinda.
its like multivitamin fer plants.

Seems I've been neglecting to check into AFN lately. When nothings growing, other aspects of life get in the way I guess... Ah well, the time to plant draws near!

I think I've finally made my decision on strains. I had to choose some faster ones this time around due to some straight edge house guests we'll be having later on in the summer, but I think their all excellent choices none the less.

First off, I'll be dropping another Cream Mandarine, since I'm almost out of the first one. IIt's by far some of the best pot I've ever encountered! The smell, the taste, and the high are all top notch, and it's always the talk of the party when I bust it out.

I'll also be popping a Tyrone Special. I've never tried it before, but I've seen nothing but excellent results from the good people here on AFN, and I'm super stoked to see it in action.

The last outdoor plant this year, won't be grown by me. It seems my wife has caught the cannabis fever, and insists that I let her grow out one of my seeds. She's picked out a Sour Crack that I received as a freebie. Another new one that I'm happy to see!

That's going to be about it for my outdoor adventures this year. But I have a new led, and some dp auto Blueberries burning a hole in my pocket... So I may end up with a summer tent grow as well... We shall see!

Well, it's almost been one year since I joined AFN, and started following all the advice held within, and for the first time since my first harvest here I'm out of my own stash.

I was forced to trade some prawns (cuz fuck buying it) for a bag. In the past, I've always considered the weed around here to be great. But I think I've been spoiled. The smell is generic, the taste is dull, and the high feels like it was cut to early.

Point being, this sucks.

*edit*

Common spring!!

Why the hell did I ever agree to let my wife pack the tent full of veggies?

Slip a couple autos in the veggy tent bro! I grew some in small pots, like 5" diameter nursery pots for 4 weeks than transplanted into their final home and they blew up. Biggest autos I grew last year outdoor was that method.

Also happy AFN birthday "AFN smoke out"

I feel the pain bro...wife has given all garden duties to me for the year..except supervisory she does that. Got plants germing every where. She pissed a little that my northern lights now take the entire box so i wired the cold fram out back with cfl and use that fer varius seedling.

Well shit. I knew this was gonna happen.

Seems my addiction to cannabis cultivation won out over my will power.

I ended up finding a left over auto sour diesel haze bean in my collection, and tossed it in a shot glass. It's not the best looking seed I've seen, and the other two refused to crack a few months ago, so I'm not expecting anything... But we'll see. I justified this to myself by deciding I need to test my soil before I go a screw up the whole season.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it or where I'm gonna put it if pops, I really didn't plan on this... But to be honest, I didn't really plan to have kids either, but that turned out great!

P3250001.jpg

2 days later, and no signs of life yet. That's cool, like I said, I'm not expecting it.

I did however end up making a batch of cannabis infused coconut oil. Gave a chunk to my boss, who has a shit back, and my kids day care lady, who has a shit everything... Both called me up this morning with rave reviews.

... The wife tried some too last night.... She REALLY liked it :devil:

I think I need to make more.

Yep its always good when the wife "approves" ;)

sounds like a great line up for the greenhouse

As I suspected, the SDH never did crack. So here's an OG Kush photo that I've had burning a hole in my pocket for some time now.

20150405_114542.jpg

Two more weeks or so, and I'll start the outdoor autos.

Back