Outdoor Opi's 2015 greenhouse action!

Dude! That was tight!

You know, it's a shame, porcupine tree is totally one of those bands I've been aware of for years, but for some reason never really looked into. I've missed out, their 100% up my alley man, thanks for that.

Everyone else is welcome to share as well! Keep it comming, make this thread rock!

Didn't know that about Eyes either... Imma have to hit him up!

OG Kush making an appearance!

P4100005.jpgP4100006.jpg

One of the gals had a bad case of helmet head. she needed some help with a razor blade, and some tweezers but she's as happy as can be now.

I'll pop the autos when I get home next week. It's to nice out to wait any longer.

Love this time of year with all the northern hemisphere outdoor babies being born, keep em cracking opi

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Lol

Shit, it really is. Just got an unexpected bonus from work, plus won some kind of competition with a cash prize! Me thinks it's time for another lighting upgrade. I'll probably grab another 300 watt led, and rock two in the tent. Retire the cfl's. I'll always be a fan of what they can do, but it's time to move on.

Love this time of year with all the northern hemisphere outdoor babies being born, keep em cracking opi

Str8 ca$h homie lol Have you ever tried T5's? They work awesome for seedlings/young plants.

Plus you might get a tax return? Make that a larger tent and 3 new lights

Yea... The thing about that is, my wife knows about the tax return... She has no idea I got a bonus. :)

Hmmmmm....the wife. .
an he woulda got anway with it to!

Opi, subbed up for your OD action this year!

I'm old, but not too old to enjoy fine music like PT and Tool!

[video=youtube;W3lsqUqGTzM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3lsqUqGTzM[/video]

Peace.

No such thing as being to old to enjoy good music my friend! Hell, even my 76 year old mother enjoys listening to some tool and apc every now and then.

Welcome aboard, and thanks for sharing!

Opi, subbed up for your OD action this year!

I'm old, but not too old to enjoy fine music like PT and Tool!

Peace.

Back from work, and the babies are looking good!
What an ugly week it was... I can't recall a single day that it stopped raining and blowing. Except for when it snowed. That sucked even worse. Thankfully from what I hear, things were better down south at home.

Here's the OGs at 1 week.

P4180012.jpg

They've been spending days in the green house, and nights indoors.

And here we have a Cream Mandarine, a Tyrone Special, and the wifes Sour Crack!

P4180010.jpg

Yay :grin:

Last edited:
Back