Outdoor Opi's 2015 greenhouse action!

Well, it's almost been one year since I joined AFN, and started following all the advice held within, and for the first time since my first harvest here I'm out of my own stash.

I was forced to trade some prawns (cuz fuck buying it) for a bag. In the past, I've always considered the weed around here to be great. But I think I've been spoiled. The smell is generic, the taste is dull, and the high feels like it was cut to early.

Point being, this sucks.

*edit*

Common spring!!

Why the hell did I ever agree to let my wife pack the tent full of veggies?

Tell her to buy her own damn tent..................LOL! :Sharing One:

I tried... Lol...

She very pleasantly informed me that if that is to be the case, then I can feel free to take care of my own damn plants when I go into camp...

I think she won :(

Tell her to buy her own damn tent..................LOL! :Sharing One:

Make her a garden shed..with seedling box. And a herb drying cupboard. Then my son yer golden.

Jesus christ, I can't catch a break this time around it seems!

I just let the cat in, and sat on the porch to light a doob... Heard a loud crash... Went inside to find my modem and an empty shotglass laying on the floor next to a cat with a rather smug expression on his face... Cant find the seed. Probably went down the heat vent...

Ugh

Anyone want a cat?

I need a new slipper.....sure ill take the cat.
sorry bought the seed. I hate losing seeds.
At least a dog woulda had the decency to look guilty.

At least it was only a freebie. I poped 3 more into separate glasses and spread them around the house just to be safe this time.. Lol

I swear the little bastard did it on purpose just to get me back for leaving him out all night.

I need a new slipper.....sure ill take the cat.
sorry bought the seed. I hate losing seeds.
At least a dog woulda had the decency to look guilty.

And another Oh hell yeah!

P4080002.jpg

Two little OG Kush babies.

One seed didn't make it, but the other two did. Really I only wanted one, so the other will probably be gifted to my brother in law.

I'm gonna pop 'em in some dirt, smoke a doob, and cross my fingers. Not really gonna stress over em though. I'm all about the autos these days. I just needed to use up some freebies.

This man is a God. This is not my opinion, this is fact.

[video=youtube;Sid2RzuswiY]http://youtu.be/Sid2RzuswiY[/video]

Opiate,

You like drumming ? check these guys out. From about 6.10 onwards, it really takes off. Also, EoF is keen on his drums. check him out with a pm.

[video=youtube;cX5NzXWtw1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX5NzXWtw1Y[/video]

eP.

Back