New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

:d5: Good Luck! @pop22
If I Had to choose one to try, I'd go with the WW. Regardless, I wanna play ! :pop:
Sounds like your really prepared for this, that AIT sounds promising.

It all sounds like one big recipe for success!
Maybe with enough 1lb grows, we can help eradicate
shitty commercial weed
and shady dealers.
I don't miss the trap house :rolleyes2:

My very first grow was a Spliff Seeds White Widow. I grew it in DWC and she gave me 6 ounces! Yes in the future I'll try for a 1 pound WW. I may go with a KC White for that.

Yes But I want my first attempt to be with what I have available to me right now. If I don't succeed with what I chose, Then I'll consider Dutch Passion for sure maybe a Blue auto Mazar. Actually I'm really leaning towards Yoda's Dragon's Breath as it would be awesome to pull it off with genetics from one of our own members!
I thought you might enjoy these pics. This is the main reason I believe this whole lb thing can be done regularly. They seem to be like fish, the bigger their tank, the larger they can grow. These are from 5 gallon buckets.
On a side note, how big do you think the roots would be on a 20 day SCH? I have it in a 5 & want to move it to a 20gal - but only if the roots are still small and can remain undisturbed. I've seen folks sex in a 32 oz n then transplant, but I set my buckets so they grow a tap straight to the bottom asap....
ezQLyj2.jpg
Friendship_is_the_best_kind_of_ship._Jennifer_Lane.jpeg

I thought you might enjoy these pics. This is the main reason I believe this whole lb thing can be done regularly. They seem to be like fish, the bigger their tank, the larger they can grow. These are from 5 gallon buckets.
On a side note, how big do you think the roots would be on a 20 day SCH? I have it in a 5 & want to move it to a 20gal - but only if the roots are still small and can remain undisturbed. I've seen folks sex in a 32 oz n then transplant, but I set my buckets so they grow a tap straight to the bottom asap....View attachment 450361 View attachment 450362

Hmm I'd say now to 5 more days, its amazing how fast roots grow!

Now this is going to very interesting to follow , maybe the mods can make up a -- Legend -- badge for the growers that do get these weights . Then us mere mortals can try to attain this lofty height . :worship:

Back