New Grower One Pound + autoflower Club

Ok here's what my setup for this is going to be, a hybrid soil/hydro. I'll be using a 15 gallon round tote with an organic soil mix consisting of:
organic potting soil, 7 gallons, 1 gallon recycled soil ( for the microbes mostly ), 2 gallons worm castings ( fresh ),2 gallons coco coir, 1 gallon composted cow manure, 2 cups of Growmore Organic Soil builder, 2 cups lime, 1 cup Epsom salts, and 2 cups blood meal. 125 ppms of Cal/mag will be added to every gallon of water.

I will be using an A.I.T. unit, Air Injection Tech. I purchased a 7" unit sometime ago for this. I'm considering making it a bottom watered system also and if so, I'll document it in the grow thread.

Here's the tough part. I need to do this with auto seeds I have on hand, I can't spend another dime for a while. I have a 17 year old son who will be graduating high school next month!

So here are my choices:

Yoda's Dragon's Breath - I think this mayn have the potential
Sour'd Mango - never grown this yet so unless NW speaks up on its potential, its an unknown.

White Urckle x Lowryder x JEM - I've grown one of these and she got quite big but not a lot of bud. Still has potential I think

Auto Critical - unknown potential never grew this yet

Walter White - I REALLY want to use this, but I don't think its got the potential, I could be very wrong however...

Ice Cool from Sweet Seeds another unknown.

I'd like input from members on this, and the grow will be in its own thread, I'm just probing for info here, and trying to generate the interest of others to give this a try!

Hoping for a half pound from her.....
Think I'm gonna need a 10-20 gallon tub to pull off a pound though.

Attachments

• IMG_20150516_143737.jpg
    IMG_20150516_143737.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 248
  • IMG_20150516_143821.jpg
    IMG_20150516_143821.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 249
Ok here's what my setup for this is going to be, a hybrid soil/hydro. I'll be using a 15 gallon round tote with an organic soil mix consisting of:
organic potting soil, 7 gallons, 1 gallon recycled soil ( for the microbes mostly ), 2 gallons worm castings ( fresh ),2 gallons coco coir, 1 gallon composted cow manure, 2 cups of Growmore Organic Soil builder, 2 cups lime, 1 cup Epsom salts, and 2 cups blood meal. 125 ppms of Cal/mag will be added to every gallon of water.

I will be using an A.I.T. unit, Air Injection Tech. I purchased a 7" unit sometime ago for this. I'm considering making it a bottom watered system also and if so, I'll document it in the grow thread.

Here's a little air for thought while we wait for the one pounder (500 g I assume) maestroes to barge in and shove the hoi polloi briskly aside.........watch from 11.20 for some Air Injection a la AIT hands on testing

I will never hit 453.5 grams with 1 plant. A massive well done to anyone who makes this list you guys are awesome. And pop were all behind you in your challenge to hit the lb best of luck brother. Have you thought about anything by dutch passion Maybe auto ultimate auto extreme or think different. Or even dinafems xxl autos just a thought

I will never hit 453.5 grams with 1 plant. A massive well done to anyone who makes this list you guys are awesome. And pop were all behind you in your challenge to hit the lb best of luck brother. Have you thought about anything by dutch passion Maybe auto ultimate auto extreme or think different. Or even dinafems xxl autos just a thought

Yes But I want my first attempt to be with what I have available to me right now. If I don't succeed with what I chose, Then I'll consider Dutch Passion for sure maybe a Blue auto Mazar. Actually I'm really leaning towards Yoda's Dragon's Breath as it would be awesome to pull it off with genetics from one of our own members!

Yes But I want my first attempt to be with what I have available to me right now. If I don't succeed with what I chose, Then I'll consider Dutch Passion for sure maybe a Blue auto Mazar. Actually I'm really leaning towards Yoda's Dragon's Breath as it would be awesome to pull it off with genetics from one of our own members!
:d5: Good Luck! @pop22
If I Had to choose one to try, I'd go with the WW. Regardless, I wanna play ! :pop:
Sounds like your really prepared for this, that AIT sounds promising.

It all sounds like one big recipe for success!
Maybe with enough 1lb grows, we can help eradicate
shitty commercial weed
and shady dealers.
I don't miss the trap house :rolleyes2:

Back