Just got done with a lil hardcore bondage session...just me and my mystery bean you pervs!
This plant is exploding! Hydro growth, once it gets going, is no joke. We are 5 weeks in and shes pickin up speed.
Today was first day shes drank a big big gulp, shes sucked down a solid 1/4 gallon today alone. Ill have to top off tomorrow, and i think ive got enough solution mixed up to do it.
I am taking a fairly non conventional approach to this, and so far it seems to be working great. That could change in a heartbeat but as of now im enjoying the ride way more than soil.
Anywho heres mystery gal.

1st pic before bondage
2nd pic after
20190823_095456.jpg
20190823_211818.jpg

Wassup peeps?
Day 55ish
Quick update on big girl and then them pics!

Shes still kickin! So much frost, buds are really filling in. I am going to have to do the staggered chop, her top section is damn near solid milky and the bottom section is still 75% clear.
I think 2 weeks, maybe 3 on the top. Bottom will be another month at least.

Feeds been the same... bud explosion, sweet candy, calmag, interspersed with recharge and water only days. I will switch to water only for the last couple of weeks.

Lights still the same, 16" from top cola running at approx 100ish watts. 18/6 light cycle.

That was boring, on to them pics! View attachment 1094281 View attachment 1094282 View attachment 1094283 View attachment 1094284 View attachment 1094285 View attachment 1094286
Girls are looking like perfection my man. Keep it up!

Just got done with a lil hardcore bondage session...just me and my mystery bean you pervs!
This plant is exploding! Hydro growth, once it gets going, is no joke. We are 5 weeks in and shes pickin up speed.
Today was first day shes drank a big big gulp, shes sucked down a solid 1/4 gallon today alone. Ill have to top off tomorrow, and i think ive got enough solution mixed up to do it.
I am taking a fairly non conventional approach to this, and so far it seems to be working great. That could change in a heartbeat but as of now im enjoying the ride way more than soil.

1st pic before bondage
2nd pic afterView attachment 1094571 View attachment 1094572
Oh and we all need some BDSM in our lives from time to time. It keeps us on our toes ya know :pighug:

1st pic before bondage
2nd pic afterView attachment 1094571 View attachment 1094572

Yeah baby....spank that tart hard!

Have one of these bro - you're smashing it!

:slap:

So the saga of northern cheese haze has finished.
I chopped that bish down last night.
Thats 3rd chopped plant simce my first seed popped on 4/20 this year! Glory glory days!
Now the small tent is open for the next round of 2gal grows, and its another round of meph, got sour crack and grapey walter just starting up.
Anywho, heres that cheesy poof of a plant, nch.
20190818_220008.jpg
20190818_223827.jpg
20190818_224123.jpg

Back