Indoor @Garage_Grower grows - Mephisto + Dutch Passion + Sweet Seeds

Chunky gal u got their. Great work. I just got my 1st order of Dinafem seeds im pretty stoked to try em out! Do they usually run for long periods like the 114 days?

Thanks man, appreciate it! This girl was Dutch Passion, not Dinafem, and the main reason it took so long, was that I treated it like a red headed stepchild in the beginning! Had some major problems out of the gate with her, but I just tucked her in the shadows of the other plants and let her do her own thing. :crying:

Dinafem strains are definitely on the to-do list though, tag me in your journal so I can follow along!

Fantastic Garage!! You’re growing some dank! Blueberry is one of my favourite strains for effect, aroma, and taste. It was the first cannabis I purchased with my prescription and I must have lucked out when I got some as it always sold out fast. It was also the first cannabis I smoked that I actually knew what it was! Prior to that it was whatever shat I could get my hands on but that was many years ago. I shake my head now when I think about the garbage we used to pay good money for back in the day. It was very rare to get a decent bud in a bag of shake. Not sure where the good bud went back then but I’m pretty sure there wasn’t a lot of it given the amount of hash that was available. Anyway, enjoy your harvest, it’s well deserved after a long Auto grow.
Blueberry is definitely a classic! I try not to think of all the terrible bud I’ve purchased over the years at a ridiculous price, but when I do I’m that much more grateful for all the running and gunning I do to grow my own! Can’t wait to give her a try in a few week here.

Great job, Enjoy.:toke:

Thanks buddy, will do for sure!

Thanks man, appreciate it! This girl was Dutch Passion, not Dinafem, and the main reason it took so long, was that I treated it like a red headed stepchild in the beginning! Had some major problems out of the gate with her, but I just tucked her in the shadows of the other plants and let her do her own thing. :crying:

Dinafem strains are definitely on the to-do list though, tag me in your journal so I can follow along!
Damn stoner eyes read that wrong LOL. But another company Id like to get some beans from.

Still haven’t done my smoke reports on the girls, but I can assure that they all hit hard, taste great, and get the job done, and hopefully one day when I’m not busy I’ll fill some out :smoking:.

I just wanted to add the final weights for the 4’x6’ cabinet with the 4 plants (Devil Cream, Grape Walker Kush, Double Grape, and Blueberry). Total weight was 756g pulled from 325w (13.5w/sq ft) of Autocobs from the man @BigSm0. 2.33 GPW is a fantastic number and I really can’t complain.
:pighug: :pass:

Nice work!:clapper:
Still haven’t done my smoke reports on the girls, but I can assure that they all hit hard, taste great, and get the job done, and hopefully one day when I’m not busy I’ll fill some out :smoking:.

I just wanted to add the final weights for the 4’x6’ cabinet with the 4 plants (Devil Cream, Grape Walker Kush, Double Grape, and Blueberry). Total weight was 756g pulled from 325w (13.5w/sq ft) of Autocobs from the man @BigSm0. 2.33 GPW is a fantastic number and I really can’t complain.
:pighug: :pass:

Back