Oh btdubs how did u earn the gladiator level 1 badge i wanan figure it out and earn a couple but not sure where to look for rules or what ya got to do

O you’ll love it. I drop a seed. And then hope and pray for 12 weeks while throwing random amounts of nutrients at it in DWC until by some miracle it becomes a harvestable plant. I’m still trying to nurse along two Wicked Pissah seeds that are pushing on the dirt but..... I’ve been killing seeds for weeks by cooking them. Now I got nervous and these two have cold feet. If we see them in the next 24 hours they will be the stars of my next sheet show. Also have Ripleys and some Six Shooter autos a few weeks in and another full room of Blue Dream CBD in full on flower but I took the summer off from journaling, then the sure thing. Anyway sorry for the rant baked in the blue, back to your show.

Looking good
:vibes:
Rant away yo! Im just squattin here, any and all are welcome to ramble on with me!

Wassup peeps?
Lets take a look at big girl today.
Shes big, gettin bigger. Doin big girl things.
Buds are thickening up nicely now and things are starting to ripen.
I think the top section may be a cpuple weeks from being done. The bottom section is still a month away at least.
The plan of attack will be to do a staggered chop, the top cola esction and then later on the lower skirt section.

First pic- full body shot
2nd pic- bottom "skirt" section, gotta a lil canopy goin down there

EDIT- deets for those payin attention...
Lights are at 16" @100ish watts
Nutes- some combo of bud explosion, sweet candy, calmag, and recharge, fed whenever the autopot tray is empty, big girl drinks approx 1/2-3/4 gallons a day

20190821_085651.jpg
20190820_105615.jpg

Last edited:
Wassup peeps?
Lets take a look at big girl today.
Shes big, gettin bigger. Doin big girl things.
Buds are thickening up nicely now and things are starting to ripen.
I think the top section may be a cpuple weeks from being done. The bottom section is still a month away at least.
The plan of attack will be to do a staggered chop, the top cola esction and then later on the lower skirt section.

First pic- full body shot
2nd pic- bottom "skirt" section, gotta a lil canopy goin down there

EDIT- deets for those payin attention...
Lights are at 16" @100ish watts
Nutes- some combo of bud explosion, sweet candy, calmag, and recharge, fed whenever the autopot tray is empty, big girl drinks approx 1/2-3/4 gallons a day

View attachment 1093398 View attachment 1093399
Looking good in there bud. The growth is crazy on the main cola, love how you've got two perfect levels in there, looks cool, staggered harvest will work perfectly and make it easier on yourself when you're trimming.

Looking good in there bud. The growth is crazy on the main cola, love how you've got two perfect levels in there, looks cool, staggered harvest will work perfectly and make it easier on yourself when you're trimming.
She is a pretty plant for sure!
Im hoping that the staggered chop works out, i did it on my last plant to some degree of success lol

As an aside @LazyNhazy , totes rootin for ya in that run what ya brung battle!
Saw youre running 24cxcq, solidarity yo lol
I have faith in my green thumbs after all the new toys I should be able to get her to shine. But I also just completed a run of about 26 or 27 autos at once, it was crazy but they all made it to the end.

Damn, i struggle with the few i have. Cant imagine that many.
Like full sized? Scrog or sog? Indoors or outdoors?
We need deets yo!

Back