So i did a thing a couple days back and cut the larfy buds off my jackt up northern cheese haze.
I ran em through the dehydrator, ended up 6 grams. A smooth smoke, not much flavor but its also not at all harsh. Even the wifey commented on that, the other buds weve smoked have been a bit harsh, so thats cool.
Ive got another probably 10-14 grams drying in a paper bag, should be ready for the jar by thursday.
Quick impressions of nch- not a fan of the smell at all. That being said, it was a stupidly easy plant to grow, and hardy.
Remember i broke the main cola clean off a couple weeks back now. She took it in stride.
Ill smoke the sh!t outta it but i dont think id grow it for personal use again, glad i tried it tho for sure. First time exposure to any sorta cheese strain.
20190819_102513.jpg
20190819_102505.jpg

I don’t bend, I take the top fans off the main cola as they emerge to slow it down a bit. I then take the second and third nodes and pull them out to the side and trim the outer sets under the bend and trim the inward fans on the 2-5 mode. I don’t go for even canopy but get a big bush.

I wouldn’t try anything I suggest but just sharing for futures thought. Nothing wrong with an even canopy but I think it’s s leftover from blurple and HPS days. My Cobs and QBs have no problem producing identical growth and density in buds regardless of height within 6-8 inches of other buds. Shaded buds are a different story but I’m talking all the outside exposed buds on my bushes.

FB
You do grow some monsters! Imma have to go back through your journals, soak up some of that wisdom!

I don’t bend, I take the top fans off the main cola as they emerge to slow it down a bit. I then take the second and third nodes and pull them out to the side and trim the outer sets under the bend and trim the inward fans on the 2-5 mode. I don’t go for even canopy but get a big bush.

I wouldn’t try anything I suggest but just sharing for futures thought. Nothing wrong with an even canopy but I think it’s s leftover from blurple and HPS days. My Cobs and QBs have no problem producing identical growth and density in buds regardless of height within 6-8 inches of other buds. Shaded buds are a different story but I’m talking all the outside exposed buds on my bushes.

FB
Hmmm I'm interested... Tag me up in your next grow @Frenjamin Banklin I'm curious to see your growing method, as I haven't followed any of your journals yet!

Hmmm I'm interested... Tag me up in your next grow @Frenjamin Banklin I'm curious to see your growing method, as I haven't followed any of your journals yet!

O you’ll love it. I drop a seed. And then hope and pray for 12 weeks while throwing random amounts of nutrients at it in DWC until by some miracle it becomes a harvestable plant. I’m still trying to nurse along two Wicked Pissah seeds that are pushing on the dirt but..... I’ve been killing seeds for weeks by cooking them. Now I got nervous and these two have cold feet. If we see them in the next 24 hours they will be the stars of my next sheet show. Also have Ripleys and some Six Shooter autos a few weeks in and another full room of Blue Dream CBD in full on flower but I took the summer off from journaling, then the sure thing. Anyway sorry for the rant baked in the blue, back to your show.

Looking good
:vibes:

Heck yeah buddy seems like everything's going good and those larfy buds look good yum see those orange hairs sticking out like neon signs lol dang bud they look good and got a good bit to last thru or twist up a giant then sit back and watch world go by lol

Back