View attachment 793279

Here is Heisenberg next to MBAP

View attachment 793277

View attachment 793280

View attachment 793281

View attachment 793282

View attachment 793283

View attachment 793284

Thanks goes out to Mitch and the team for producing such photogenic plants!
@mephisto @gbd

I will be running my illuminautos in the same fashion, same pots, same lights, with GBD's amendment and coco

I run a pure coco style, but I wasn’t aware that coco could be used with the nute pack from Mephisto. Have you tried it before, or know of a thread where I can read up on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I run a pure coco style, but I wasn’t aware that coco could be used with the nute pack from Mephisto. Have you tried it before, or know of a thread where I can read up on it?

I was wondering the same thing about the coco. I wonder if we can still water daily with the nute pack. I’m at 21 days and I can already see roots in my drain holes. I’m a little worried the mix might be a little strong for the girls at that age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... Thats exactly what I have done in a few of my logs. You are actually in one of them right now :smoking:

Read through them and ask me whatever you want! Preferably in this thread so that everyone else can read the answers :cheers:

I was wondering the same thing about the coco. I wonder if we can still water daily with the nute pack. I’m at 21 days and I can already see roots in my drain holes. I’m a little worried the mix might be a little strong for the girls at that age.

I watered daily after they were around day 20ish I think. Check out the log, it is pretty detailed with tons of photos. The flowers were gorgeous and I managed over 1 gram per watt as well!

Just be prepared to supplement phosphorus and calmag after around day 25. I found that the plants in my last grow REALLY wanted a lot of phosphorus. (white crack, IPCBD, sour alien livers, sour crinkle). I'll post a smoke review of White Crack soon. Haven't tried it yet :smoking:

With that said, I am going to do another log soon and I think I will try out @gbd 's recommendation... Roots Organics.

I'll be running 20 to 30 autos and photos at the same time and I don't want to spend too much time dealing with baby sitting my plants. Gotta focus my time on learning the cloning process and documenting the log. Hoping to document every single plant in detail, including the males. Taking clones of every photoperiod plant as well. :coffee:

With that said, I am going to do another log soon and I think I will try out @gbd 's recommendation... Roots Organics.

I'll be running 20 to 30 autos and photos at the same time and I don't want to spend too much time dealing with baby sitting my plants. Gotta focus my time on learning the cloning process and documenting the log. Hoping to document every single plant in detail, including the males. Taking clones of every photoperiod plant as well. :coffee:

Sweet hopefully I catch it. If you happen to remember please tag me so I don’t miss anything[emoji2]

Sweet hopefully I catch it. If you happen to remember please tag me so I don’t miss anything[emoji2]

I shall try to remember :cheers:
I am hoping that it'll be a fairly active thread :smoking:

What are those tubes going to the pot?

Those tubes would be part of my vacation watering system. I have a couple large reservoirs and a water pump, and when I go on vacation, I fill it up and put it on a timer. Works great!

Back