Mephisto Genetics AutoPots Round 2 with 5 strains of Mephisto dank

Update day 33
The girls have been doing good and I decided to give the AvT another chance on the res. She had been doing really well and drinking a lot, but I'm going to keep a close eye on her. Feed has been upped to 2 1/2 grams of MegaCrop per gallon, along with Silica Blast and Purpinatior, (neither of which I've ever used before). I was using Rhino Skin for a silica boost, but the SB is a little cheaper. I've also used Terpinator in the past, so I'm a little familiar with what Purpinator is suppose to do. I also ran the res with a full dose of Sensizyme for a couple day and I believe that's what helped the Avt get back on her feet so soon. AvT got her feedings strait out of the res. Anyways here's some pics and thanks for stopping by! :pass:

View attachment 1319805

AvT above and below
View attachment 1319807

GWK
View attachment 1319808

CDLC#1
View attachment 1319809

CDLC#2
View attachment 1319810
Are GWK and cdlc#2 alot darker green than the others or is it just the lighting in the pic? Or maybe it's just a phenotypic genetic variation. I ask because this has happened in a past autopot grow of mine.

Update day 40
The girls have really been growing! So much so, I've had to raise the lights twice since my last update. The Avt is 39 inches, (99 cm), measured from the top of the medium and the others aren't far behind. If she grows any higher I'll have to start super-cropping. The GWK is putting on some nice frosty bud, but she looks hungry. I just upped the feed for the 2nd time in a week and I'm now feeding 1 gram of MegaCrop and 3 grams of 2 Part MegaCrop 5-12-26, 2.5 ml of Silica Blast, and 2 ml of HydroGuard per gallon. They are drinking around a gallon each per plant and I'm adding 4 gallons of nutrient solution each day. It's been really hard for my old arse to keep up, as the res has gotten below the agitator each of the last few days. Here's some pics and thanks for stopping by! :pass:

AvT
avt-IMG_20210525_172025.jpg

CDLC#2
c2-IMG_20210525_172041.jpg

CDLC#1
c1-IMG_20210525_172052.jpg

GWK
stableGWK-IMG_20210525_172111.jpg

Step back view
group-IMG_20210525_172124.jpg

Last edited:
Update day 40
The girls have really been growing! So much so, I've had to raise the lights twice since my last update. The Avt is 39 inches, (99 cm), measured from the top of the medium and the others aren't far behind. If she grows any higher I'll have to start super-cropping. The GWK is putting on some nice frosty bud, but she looks hungry. I just upped the feed for the 2nd time in a week and I'm now feeding 1 gram of MegaCrop and 3 grams of 2 Part MegaCrop 5-12-26, 2.5 ml of Silica Blast, and 2 ml of HydroGuard per gallon. They are drinking around a gallon each per plant and I'm adding 4 gallons of nutrient solution each day. It's been really hard for my old arse to keep up, as the res has gotten below the agitator each of the last few days. Here's some pics and thanks for stopping by! :pass:

AvT
View attachment 1322541

CDLC#2
View attachment 1322543

CDLC#1
View attachment 1322544

GWK
View attachment 1322545

Step back view
View attachment 1322550
Great update they look awesome I'm very excited how they turn out also what EC are you feeding them from the Res bro

Great journal so far. I can't wait to see how these end up. They look super happy and healthy
Thanks for the kind words @Morningstar_Gardens :pighug: I'm really excited about this grow, especially after my first try with AutoPots didn't go so well. :pass:
Great update they look awesome I'm very excited how they turn out also what EC are you feeding them from the Res bro
I don't have a EC meter @St. Tom but I do have a TDS meter. The res TDS reading is 730, with tap water starting at 95 TDS. I believe that converts to aprox. EC between 1.4 and 1.5. I've actually cut out the 1 gram of original formula MegaCrop and I'm now feeding 4 grams of the 2 Part per gallon. :pass:

Thanks for the kind words @Morningstar_Gardens :pighug: I'm really excited about this grow, especially after my first try with AutoPots didn't go so well. :pass:

I don't have a EC meter @St. Tom but I do have a TDS meter. The res TDS reading is 730, with tap water starting at 95 TDS. I believe that converts to aprox. EC between 1.4 and 1.5. I've actually cut out the 1 gram of original formula MegaCrop and I'm now feeding 4 grams of the 2 Part per gallon. :pass:
awesome and thanks bro I'm a little below that but on my girls in normally push them to burned tips and I haven't this round but its hard managing multiple strains on the res so I applaud you :smoking::pass:

awesome and thanks bro I'm a little below that but on my girls in normally push them to burned tips and I haven't this round but its hard managing multiple strains on the res so I applaud you :smoking::pass:
Thanks for the rep @St. Tom :pighug: It's really appreciated, but I'm pretty sure that my successes and failures are just a matter of blind luck. :hump::pass:

Update day 44
The girls are still chugging along, stacking on bud and playing my song. LOL I'm pretty stoned right now on some CDLC. :baked: Anyways, I was able to move the AvT to the very back where there's a little more head room available and I also added support to all the girls except one. That's the CDLC#2 that's in the old grow shower. She's kind of gone wild and I actually topped at least a foot off of her a little while ago as she was only 6 inches from the Solar Extreme. Now her satellite colas are at the same level as the main cola. GWK is putting the the bud on, but she's seems a little choked out by her grow mates surrounding her. CDLC#1 has a cola that's very similar to the one I chopped off her sister in the shower. Here's some pics and thanks for stopping by! :pass:

AvT
View attachment 1324186

GWK
GWK--IMG_20210529_191948.jpg

CDLC#1
c1--IMG_20210529_192005.jpg

CDLC#2
c2--IMG_20210529_192028.jpg

Back