Mephisto Genetics MoreBerry Finds Some Strawberry Nuggets (And MORE!)

Here we are at day 17! Still looking extremely healthy :cheers:
Getting ready to enter my favorite period of a grow, stretch!

Key updates...

• I have officially selected my Skyrone and my Forum Stomper, and then proceeded to top the Forum Stomper and I FIM'd the Skyrone Stomper - I decided to do this in order to keep their height a little lower because I expect they will be much taller than the Strawberry Nuggets. Additionally, I think they will react very positively. This is not my first Stomper or Skyrone grow :chef:
  • Humidity and Temp have continued to stay extremely stable, with a couple morning temps dipping down to 72 degrees.
  • I am heavily training all of the plants as best I can. Using ties and tucking leafs. The Strawberry Nuggets are all extremely tough to tie down or leaf tuck. They are looking like they will be small bushes, very similar to all of the Sour Cracks

Lights
Still running my 3 COB fixture, at 150 watts - 18 inches from the tops

Water/Feed/Nutes
RO Water Only - watering by feel, every 3-5 days or so. I anticipate that this will pick up heavily in the next week or two.

Air Temp
Extremely stable right now - 76-78F

Humidity
Extremely stable right now - 50%-70%

Here is what you came for! Photos! :yay:
You will see SB1, SB2, SB3, SKY, and Forum Stomper in that order :cool1:

Here is SB1! Looking very healthy. I am attempting to do some leaf tucking and LST but she is very short and stout.
SB1-8822.jpg

SB1-8821.jpg

Here is SB2 - Also very stout like the other SB. Actually, all three are almost identical, with SB3 being the largest.
SB2 is showing some light leaf curl. Not very worried about that, as I have seen that with other Mephisto strains with BOG lineage. Additionally, they are not getting excessive heat. 75-78 in 24hrs in this photo :)
SB2-8834.jpg

SB2-8833.jpg

Here is the biggest Strawberry Nugget... She has GIANT leafs
She might be showing the slightest bit of magnesium deficiency. I am feeding with RO water, so she is certainly lacking the minerals found in tap water. I fed her some organic calmag today at 150ppm for 1 liter of water. I also raised the lights up a bit, just in case its early light burn. These COBs have definitely done that to me before

SB3-8819.jpg

SB3-8843.jpg

Here is Miss SKY
She is looking great, especially with the FIMing. :naughtystep:

SKY-8829.jpg

Note that those ties are not on anything right now. I just took them off.

SKY-8828.jpg

You can see her battle scars here :tang:
SKY-8831.jpg

And lastly, here is Forum Stomper!
She is looking particularly lanky. I am attributing that to some unwanted stretch as a seedling. Seems to have settled down and growing very nicely now. A little slow after the topping, but that is to be expected.

Forum-8835.jpg

Here is where I topped her.

Forum-8838.jpg

Today is day 32!!
All of the plants look very healthy and are generally problem free. I did have to deal with some magnesium deficiencies early on with the Strawberry's and then more recently some calcium deficiency. I attribute that to my RO water and not proactively adding those nutrients.

We are now firmly in my favorite time of the grow and the time that I enjoy photographing the most!

Key updates...

• All of the plants are looking like they are going to be quite large
  • The largest SB is over 15 inches tall, which for an indica in a 3 gallon pot, is pretty giant for me :biggrin:
  • The Forum Stomper is showing extremely nice structure, although it does need to strengthen a bit or it will need stakes/support - I am guessing that this will be one of the largest autoflowering plants I have grown ever.

Lights
I have switched over to my 5 COB fixture - 250 watts total

Water/Feed/Nutes
RO Water - watering by feel, every 1-2 days or so. Roughly 1-2 liters depending on feel
Adding CalMag at 100 to 200ppm
Foliar feeding the Strawberry plants with calmag/RO water

Air Temp
Stable between 78-84F

Humidity
Extremely stable - 40%-55%

Here are some quick shots I grabbed today... Short on time, but planning to take more later this week. Gotta bust out the flash for some photos out side the tent.

Family-9264.JPG

Family-9266.JPG

Family-9267.JPG

Family-9268.JPG

Family-9269.JPG

Family-9274.JPG

Today is day 34!
No big updates for today. I have started supplementing with recharge, CalMag, little bit of carboload, and some organic phosphorus (last time my yields suffered due to lack of phosphorus).
Additionally, I forgot to mention that I did add a top layer of supersoil, mostly to help with absorption - I was getting run off down the pots.

Okay, here are the photos!!
First up is Skyrone Stomper - She is looking great and looks to be the most mature plant in the tent.
Sky-9275.JPG

Sky-9276.JPG

Sky-9278.JPG

Sky-9279.JPG

Sky-9280.JPG

Sky-9301.JPG

Next up is SB3 - She is standing at a towering 20 inches and looking fairly immature. She is growing around an inch a day at the moment. About triple the size of my last Sour Crack at day 34

SB3-9296.JPG

SB3-9297.JPG

SB3-9300.JPG

Next up is SB1 - Looking extremely similar to her sisters. SB1 is slightly larger than SB2 and smaller than SB3

SB1-9285.JPG

SB1-9286.JPG

Lastly, the most impressive plant in the tent from a size perspective... Forum Stomper
I topped this girl around day 16 and she has responded extremely well. She looks like she will have an unbelievable amount of tops.

Forum-9290.JPG

Forum-9291.JPG

Forum-9292.JPG

Forum-9293.JPG

She is also now standing around 18-20 inches, depending on how I have her tied down. I am still aggressively training her, as she is still very immature for day 34. Additionally, she is quite flexible. She will need to bulk up to handle any amount of weight, but I do have big bamboo stakes just in case!

Overall, these plants are looking fantastic and have been extremely easy to grow! Thanks @gbd @Brad_Mephisto and @mephisto !!!

DAY 46!!!
Plants are still looking extremely healthy.

Key updates...

• The Strawberry Nuggets are heavy feeders from my experience... Really wanting more nitrogen, calcium, and magnesium. Especially the big girl!
  • Added in the 2nd COB light fixture - total of 8 COBs now, 400 watts.
  • Humidity and Temp have continued to stay extremely stable. Controlling the humidity between 30% and 50% now
  • Forum Stomper is looking like she is going to keep kicking until after day 80 I think. Looking very immature for day 46.

Lights
Started running 2 COB fixtures as of last night. 400 watts total. Placed at approx 18 inches above canopy.
I am currently on a 20 hours on and 4 hours off schedule.

Water/Feed/Nutes
Feeding with CalMag regularly to compensate for RO water. Occasionally adding 'Recharge' and organic Phosphorus.

Air Temp
Still stable in the high 70s to low 70s.

Humidity
30%-50%

Here is what you came for! First up is Strawberry Nuggets [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] - The big nugget

SB3-9383.JPG

Look closely... She is growing PINK.

SB3-9398.JPG

You can see some lower leaves at fading. I am attributing that to nitrogen deficiency

Here is Forum Stomper!!

Forum-9405.JPG

Forum-9409.JPG

Here are Forum and SB3 together

Forum-9410.JPG

Here is the family

Family-9397.JPG

Lastly, here are the smaller plants

Family-9411.JPG

Two SBs on the right and Skyrone Stomper on the left

DAY 46!!!
Plants are still looking extremely healthy.

Key updates...

• The Strawberry Nuggets are heavy feeders from my experience... Really wanting more nitrogen, calcium, and magnesium. Especially the big girl!
  • Added in the 2nd COB light fixture - total of 8 COBs now, 400 watts.
  • Humidity and Temp have continued to stay extremely stable. Controlling the humidity between 30% and 50% now
  • Forum Stomper is looking like she is going to keep kicking until after day 80 I think. Looking very immature for day 46.

Lights
Started running 2 COB fixtures as of last night. 400 watts total. Placed at approx 18 inches above canopy.
I am currently on a 20 hours on and 4 hours off schedule.

Water/Feed/Nutes
Feeding with CalMag regularly to compensate for RO water. Occasionally adding 'Recharge' and organic Phosphorus.

Air Temp
Still stable in the high 70s to low 70s.

Humidity
30%-50%

Here is what you came for! First up is Strawberry Nuggets [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] - The big nugget

View attachment 883049

Look closely... She is growing PINK.

View attachment 883050

You can see some lower leaves at fading. I am attributing that to nitrogen deficiency

Here is Forum Stomper!!

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883053

Here are Forum and SB3 together

View attachment 883052

Here is the family

View attachment 883055

Lastly, here are the smaller plants

View attachment 883051

Two SBs on the right and Skyrone Stomper on the left
Looking great man. Here comes the stank!

Ah, the forum stomper has been catching my eye, and the way yours is developing with the topping - quite the dream!!!
Definitely my favorite of the new strains :jointman:
Cheers much for the lovely updates too!! :thanks:

Back