Mephisto Genetics Organic & DWC with a side of COBs - 4 Mephisto strains

Day 70 - Northern Cheese Haze - HARVESTED!!

Just finished chopping Northern Cheese Haze. Sad to say she never really got very fat for me. She made lots of smaller nugs with tons of frost though. Definitely the lightest plant in the tent, except for the stunted MBAP.

Her wet buds weighed 260grams with most the trimming done. I will report a dry weight with more photos when she is done with her preliminary drying. I use the brown bag method, so she will come out in 3 to 5 days.

She definitely didn't yield as much as her size would indicate, she was a pretty damn big plant. I always feel the need to document the last day with some nice photos, so check her out!!

NCH-2415.jpg

NCH-2417.jpg

NCH-2418.jpg

NCH-2420.jpg

NCH-2425.jpg

NCH-2427.jpg

NCH-2429.jpg

Just the main cola remaining in this photo...

NCH-2440.jpg

Don't worry, I chopped and trimmed that one too!

NCH-2445.jpg

That NCH looks kill, I was trying to grab a bud to roll. Think I may drop one if this creme bubbly doesn't do anything, been in water half a day and napkin for day with nothing going on. The grape walker kush had a 1 inch tail ready to take off.
:pass:

Here we are!! My chop tribute to Skyrone Stomper! Day 72!

Skyrone Stomper-2550.jpg

Skyrone Stomper-2547.jpg

Skyrone Stomper-2544.jpg

Skyrone Stomper-2543.jpg

The chopping begins!!!

Skyrone Stomper-2562.jpg

Skyrone Stomper-2571.jpg

She developed a bit of a pink/red hue towards the end, but only on the tops. You can kinda see it on this one

Skyrone Stomper-2576.jpg

Skyrone Stomper-2578.jpg

Skyrone Stomper-2585.jpg

You can see the pink/red/purple colors here as well. A cute little lower bud :smoking:

Skyrone Stomper-2591.jpg

And finally... Chopping the main cola! :thumbsup:

Skyrone Stomper-2612.jpg

Great job!! :slap:

Thanks Coco!!

Thanks Mitch!! The Heisenberg Special and the stunted MBAP are the last plants in the tent. Guessing the MBAP will go to day 80 and Heisenberg Special will go to day 70-ish.

Also, Heisenberg is looking like she will be the highest yielder in the tent

Back