Mephisto Genetics Organic & DWC with a side of COBs - 4 Mephisto strains

Day 66 - Skyrone Stomper, Northern Cheese Haze, ManBearAlienPig
Day 53 - Heisenberg Special

Key updates...

• Skyrone Stomper is getting ready for harvest!!! Sometime this week we are thinking
  • Northern Cheese Haze still isn't fattening up. We are thinking that she will also be harvested sometime this week. She is stalling and pistils are all orange, trichomes are milky milky

Here is Skyrone Stomper! My favorite plant to photograph for this grow
As you can see, she has really fattened up. Looking like we will have a heavy yield from her

Skyrone Stomper-2275.jpg

Skyrone Stomper-2261.jpg

Skyrone Stomper-2264.jpg

Skyrone Stomper-2265.jpg

@gbd check out this fat lady that your super soil created!! Any guesses what she will yield? I believe she is standing close to 3 feet tall.

Im hoping my meph babies come out anywhere near as good as the guys here on afn nice lookin girls man. I just want to bust out the head stash that people dont believe is actually mine.

Very nice growing @MoreBerry :pass:

Thanks Elvis!!

Im hoping my meph babies come out anywhere near as good as the guys here on afn nice lookin girls man. I just want to bust out the head stash that people dont believe is actually mine.

Thanks Streez

They look immense. Do you think you could have gotten away with less cobs? Thinking of making the switch but funds are limiting.

Yeah, I definitely could have used just my 250watt fixture over 6 plants. 400watts was optimal according to my research and the PAR numbers. Could've gone up to 600watts, but that might have been overkill. Probably would be.

Fantastic, enjoy that smoke! Mind if I share her on instagram sometime?

Of course you can!! No need to ask for permission, you can always repost mine on instagram.
Let me know if you want any specific changes to any photos, or if you want a specific photo that I haven't taken. I love taking the photos haha

Of course you can!! No need to ask for permission, you can always repost mine on instagram.
Let me know if you want any specific changes to any photos, or if you want a specific photo that I haven't taken. I love taking the photos haha

Cheers dude! The pics you've taken are grear as they are!

Day 68 - Skyrone Stomper, Northern Cheese Haze, ManBearAlienPig
Day 55 - Heisenberg Special

All of the older plants are pretty much just drinking water now. They are fading very quickly and are begging me to harvest them! Soon.

Here are some 'in the tent' photos from today.

This is a lower Skyrone Stomper bud

Skyrone Stomper-2331.jpg

Another lower Skyrone Stomper bud

Skyrone Stomper-2332.jpg

This is the top of Skyrone Stomper

Skyrone Stomper-2334.jpg

And this beautiful girl is Heisenberg Special. She is starting to really thicken up and add frost.

Heisenberg-2335.jpg

Heisenberg-2336.jpg

Back