So heres a lil thing im gonna try...
Ive been wondering how id do any tying down with my hydro. The netpot lid has about an inch of surface to use.
Well, my boi boradan suggested the lil self-adhering hooks, looks like its been working him a charm.
I found these lil sticky based cable clips, should do the same thing, give me useable anchor points for training.
Im still a day or 2 away from training, but lets see if it works!
20190818_184710.jpg
20190818_184719.jpg
20190818_184950.jpg

So heres a lil thing im gonna try...
Ive been wondering how id do any tying down with my hydro. The netpot lid has about an inch of surface to use.
Well, my boi boradan suggested the lil self-adhering hooks, looks like its been working him a charm.
I found these lil sticky based cable clips, should do the same thing, give me useable anchor points for training.
Im still a day or 2 away from training, but lets see if it works!View attachment 1092391 View attachment 1092392 View attachment 1092393

...i've alwayz said stonerz were an innovative bunch :coffee: ppp

The cable clip experiment seems to be working, also mystery girl is getting bushy!
Topped her off tonight with solution(nutes no bennies), got bucket ph back to 6.0 and ill let that drift.
20ish days in the bucket with no rez change, not plannin on doing one at all unless its a dire emergency.
Shes growing up into the lights, theres 30" between plant and light atm, we'll see how the tie down does.
Heres something that occurred to me as i was tying her down today....my training thus far has consisted of toppings and tying down of side branches. This is the first time ive bent a main stem.
Luvin hydro so far, quite a bit honestly. We'll see how i feel in a couple days lol
20190819_173745.jpg

The cable clip experiment seems to be working, also mystery girl is getting bushy!
Topped her off tonight with solution(nutes no bennies), got bucket ph back to 6.0 and ill let that drift.
20ish days in the bucket with no rez change, not plannin on doing one at all unless its a dire emergency.
Shes growing up into the lights, theres 30" between plant and light atm, we'll see how the tie down does.
Heres something that occurred to me as i was tying her down today....my training thus far has consisted of toppings and tying down of side branches. This is the first time ive bent a main stem.
Luvin hydro so far, quite a bit honestly. We'll see how i feel in a couple days lolView attachment 1092927
Bro! The main stem should be the first one you bend! You seen my girls right? Lol I would love to have some tall girls like yours but honestly I like the even canopy! My lower buds are almost as nice as my tops because of it. Just my two cents. Not worth much but hey it will spend somewhere :biggrin:

I don’t bend, I take the top fans off the main cola as they emerge to slow it down a bit. I then take the second and third nodes and pull them out to the side and trim the outer sets under the bend and trim the inward fans on the 2-5 mode. I don’t go for even canopy but get a big bush.

I wouldn’t try anything I suggest but just sharing for futures thought. Nothing wrong with an even canopy but I think it’s s leftover from blurple and HPS days. My Cobs and QBs have no problem producing identical growth and density in buds regardless of height within 6-8 inches of other buds. Shaded buds are a different story but I’m talking all the outside exposed buds on my bushes.

FB

Back