Heres the newest baby, lil sour crack.
I think ill pot it up probably tomorrow.
Kinda terrible but i havent yet fully decided how its gonna grow.
Ill either plant it in a 2 gallon rootmaker like the northern cheese haze or i might run it in a lil ghetto 2gallon hydro bucket i "made"
Decisions, decisions.
20190817_090349.jpg

I have a notebook that i keep decent notes in with much less commentary and ramblings lol.
Really tho, this round is pretty easy. A couple of soil plants and the 1 hydro.
All the plants are on the same feed regimen basically so its not too bad. Not much different than what youre doing, multiple plants in different stages of growth.
Bear in mind, im still such a noob. Im not dialing anything in yet really, im throwing a handful of darts at the board hoping one of em sticks lol.

Yep...I do handwritten notebook also...just so I know whats going on. Probably the only difference is I am only doing the soil thing only.

Heres the newest baby, lil sour crack.
I think ill pot it up probably tomorrow.
Kinda terrible but i havent yet fully decided how its gonna grow.
Ill either plant it in a 2 gallon rootmaker like the northern cheese haze or i might run it in a lil ghetto 2gallon hydro bucket i "made"
Decisions, decisions.View attachment 1091489

Take extra good care of that girl and she will give you some VERY strong Indica smoke...

Wassup peeps, happy sunday funday.
Lets take a quick looksy in the tent.
Everybody seems to be doin fine.
Big girl is doing big girl things. Magic mystery 1 is blowing up, and sour crack baby is gettin ready to go to her final home in her 2gallon pot.
Picture show time!

First up, king cola on big girl, starting to get coloful and thick finally.

Next up we have magic mystery 1 looking all bushy and ready to keep blowing up.

Next a lil tent shot.

Last pic is the 2 gallon pot gettin ready to receive its guest. I used lots of waters to get the pot ready, plain h2o, h2o2 yesterday and today ill water with a gallon of recharge, let it drain, and then plant the baby.
20190818_091602.jpg
20190818_091318.jpg
20190818_091531.jpg
20190817_181003.jpg

Big girl is doing big girl things. Magic mystery 1 is blowing up, and sour crack baby is gettin ready to go to her final home in her 2gallon pot.
Picture show time!

Next a lil tent shot.

Last pic is the 2 gallon pot gettin ready to receive its guest. I used lots of waters to get the pot ready, plain h2o, h2o2 yesterday and today ill water with a gallon of recharge, let it drain, and then plant the baby.View attachment 1092046 View attachment 1092047 View attachment 1092048 View attachment 1092049

Big girl is gonna give the good stuff ! She is looking wonderful

Picture show time!

Next a lil tent shot.

Last pic is the 2 gallon pot gettin ready to receive its guest. I used lots of waters to get the pot ready, plain h2o, h2o2 yesterday and today ill water with a gallon of recharge, let it drain, and then plant the baby.View attachment 1092046 View attachment 1092047 View attachment 1092048 View attachment 1092049
Hell Yea, looking good Grow Bro:pass:

Back