like slaying a dragon while holding your woman in lion cloth bikini on top of a mountain while riding a polar bear with lightining strikes behind you lol.

:crying: ...and that kidz, happened to be the 420th post of this thread :coffee: ppp

Wassup afn peeps?
Daddys had an interesting sunday. Woke up 5am throwing up, didnt stop till i was in the er at 6pm. It was pretty not amazing.
I fight daily with terrible out of wack bloodsugar and yesterday it womn apparently lol.
So i didnt even look in on muh plants at all yesterday. Poor things were so lonely this morning lol.
Anywho, so i looked in on the magic bean hydro baby and damn. 1 day off and it decides to go godzilla or something lol.
Its so bushy, i kinda dont even know where to begin straightening her out, might just let her go crazy.
1st pic birds eye view
2nd pic side view
View attachment 1095596 View attachment 1095597

stunning work hombre - hoping you'll start abusing those ladies hard shortly....yeh....do it...faster....mmmm!

Im still so weak from yesterday i cant even tie her down any. Shes stronger than i am lol.
Ill be lucky if she doesnt decide to tie me down and do some training!
Oh shit things getting freaky in here now hahahahaha

Aight...
So i gave magic bean a haircut, and i can see what im working with again.
Ill tie her down again tomorrow, and im thinking that will be the last big tie down session before she gets to the stretch.
I think ill be able to get most of the branches tied down at the rim of the bucket, the rest of the growth will be upwards.
Imma toss in a big girl bud pic as well, dont want anybody to think im forgetting about her!
Shes still gettin fat, i think im on track to chop the top section first week of september, bottom section will probably be end of the month tho i wouldnt be surprised if she decides to run longer.

1st pic- magic bean after haircut
2nd pic- cqx24c bud
20190826_162012.jpg
20190826_153312.jpg

Back