So the saga of northern cheese haze has finished.
I chopped that bish down last night.
Thats 3rd chopped plant simce my first seed popped on 4/20 this year! Glory glory days!
Now the small tent is open for the next round of 2gal grows, and its another round of meph, got sour crack and grapey walter just starting up.
Anywho, heres that cheesy poof of a plant, nch.View attachment 1094679 View attachment 1094680 View attachment 1094681

Nice nugs there mate....make sure and tell us how she smokes!

Wassup peeps?
Day 55ish
Quick update on big girl and then them pics!

Shes still kickin! So much frost, buds are really filling in. I am going to have to do the staggered chop, her top section is damn near solid milky and the bottom section is still 75% clear.
I think 2 weeks, maybe 3 on the top. Bottom will be another month at least.

Feeds been the same... bud explosion, sweet candy, calmag, interspersed with recharge and water only days. I will switch to water only for the last couple of weeks.

Lights still the same, 16" from top cola running at approx 100ish watts. 18/6 light cycle.

That was boring, on to them pics! View attachment 1094281 View attachment 1094282 View attachment 1094283 View attachment 1094284 View attachment 1094285 View attachment 1094286

You just wait and see what that girlie looks like in another 3 weeks.....like a blizzard hit.

So the show must go on and on and on and on, ad infinitum.
Ive got the next round started in the small tent, going all mephisto again.
Weve got sour crack and grapey walter.
Grapey is a few days behind sour crack but im not gonna track that. This is week 1 for both as far as im concerned.
Plan of attack and first deets....

Tent- 2x2x4.
Lights- 150w mars hydro ts1000(qb).
Nutes- gonna try nectar for the gods, will also use recharge.
Water- will be bubbled at least 48 hours and i will be bottomfeeding again.
Ventilation- small 6 inch desk fans, no filtration in the small tent, just passive intake and circulating fans

Seedlings are in their final homes, 2gal rootmaker pots Basically knockoff airpots, i dig em a lot.
I will be training both of these, might get crazy with it actually. Who knows.
Yall know the drill, ill babble about these gals in this thread, and i may start an individual thread in another part of the forum for detailed weekly updates.
Anywho....
1st pic tent shot
2nd pic sour crack
3rd pic grapey walter
20190824_164237.jpg
20190824_164250.jpg
20190824_164245.jpg

Last edited:
So the show must go on and on and on and on, ad infinitum.
Ive got the next round started in the small tent, going all mephisto again.
Weve got sour crack and grapey walter.
Grapey is a few days behind sour crack but im not gonna track that. This is week 1 for both as far as im concerned.
Plan of attack and first deets....

Tent- 2x2x4.
Lights- 150w mars hydro ts1000(qb).
Nutes- gonna try nectar for the gods, will also use recharge.
Water- will be bubbled at least 48 hours and i will be bottomfeeding again.
Ventilation- small 6 inch desk fans, no filtration in the small tent, just passive intake and circulating fans

Seedlings are in their final homes, 2gal rootmaker pots Basically knockoff airpots, i dig em a lot.
I will be training both of these, might get crazy with it actually. Who knows.
Yall know the drill, ill babble about these gals in this thread, and i may start an individual thread in another part of the forum for detailed weekly updates.
Anywho....
1st pic tent shot
2nd pic sour crack
3rd pic grapey walterView attachment 1094872 View attachment 1094873 View attachment 1094874

Sour Crack is a banging strain...wonderful smoke
Grapey is on my real soon list.

Wassup afn peeps?
Daddys had an interesting sunday. Woke up 5am throwing up, didnt stop till i was in the er at 6pm. It was pretty not amazing.
I fight daily with terrible out of wack bloodsugar and yesterday it womn apparently lol.
So i didnt even look in on muh plants at all yesterday. Poor things were so lonely this morning lol.
Anywho, so i looked in on the magic bean hydro baby and damn. 1 day off and it decides to go godzilla or something lol.
Its so bushy, i kinda dont even know where to begin straightening her out, might just let her go crazy.
1st pic birds eye view
2nd pic side view
20190826_111810.jpg
20190826_111826.jpg

Dang bud she's getting bushy bushy and shooting up fast. Hate to hear that you got sick and fight with sugar that stuff is bad bad and never know when is goin to go crazy and mess ya up in a million different ways and strikes out of left field. I got to deal with cluster headaches and the migraines that pop up out of the blue but lately this royal dwarf has helped me and blue dream larf i cut has helped me sleep better and that equals less headaches knock on wood its been 5 days with out an usually it's every other day. But hope you are able to beat the blood sugar my uncle had it bad bad to point he was taking 4 shots a day and ton of pills and he started changing way he ate and what he did and hasn't taken a shot or had to do anything bout sugar in 9 years. Dr told him he is just pre-diabetic which we all are pretty well. So hopefully you can get it beat and conquer it like slaying a dragon while holding your woman in lion cloth bikini on top of a mountain while riding a polar bear with lightining strikes behind you lol. BAKED THE BARBARIAN CONQUERER

Back