Lets look in on the lil ones real quick.
Sour crack is just gettin goin, and is 5 days ahead of grapey walter.
Grapey tho is lookin a lil rough. It was the fastest seed to sprout in a plug ive had yet, and i think i roughed up the taproot when i put the plug in the pot.
Ill give grapey another week to turn around, if she doesnt, well.....a seedlings gonna get culled!
They both got a feed today of recharge. Next watering will probs be friday or saturday, and by the 3rd week i will be back to bottomfeeding.

1st pic- sour crack
2nd pic- grapey walter
20190829_092205.jpg
20190829_092201.jpg

And then cause i luv yall, heres a sexy cola pic. Im trying to decide if theres some crazy coloring starting to come in or what.
Whatevs it is tho, cqx24c is lookin good. I think im on track to chop that top section in 2 weeks, bottom section probs 3-4.
Here ya go, a quick picView attachment 1096759
:drool::drool::drool:

Lets look in on the lil ones real quick.
Sour crack is just gettin goin, and is 5 days ahead of grapey walter.
Grapey tho is lookin a lil rough. It was the fastest seed to sprout in a plug ive had yet, and i think i roughed up the taproot when i put the plug in the pot.
Ill give grapey another week to turn around, if she doesnt, well.....a seedlings gonna get culled!
They both got a feed today of recharge. Next watering will probs be friday or saturday, and by the 3rd week i will be back to bottomfeeding.

1st pic- sour crack
2nd pic- grapey walterView attachment 1096795 View attachment 1096796
Hope you're feeling better soon, that always sucks...

My massive zkittlez was looking pretty sketch like that one and then pulled through to be the biggest of the bunch haha. Fingers crossed for you bud!

As for the earlier pics... Dude I'm loving the look of these hydro plants! The growth and the color is so nice. You're killing it! Keep it up!

I would luv it if grapey pulls through, but if she doesnt no worries, ill just drop something else to keep the lil tent full.
Man, i am abso luvin hydro so far. Or at least this weird, no-cares-in-the-world approach lol.
I havent checked ph in a week, not gonna check ph unless plant starts lookin like it needs it.
No rez changes at all and im hittin week 5 i think.
Havent changed the feed solution yet either, its still 1gr megacrop, 1gr sweet candy, 3ml calmag, and every couple days i add a shot of bennies.
When time comes to add the bud explosion ill add that to the mix at 1gr/gal to round out the nute regiment.
Hopefully it just keeps on keepin on, tho i know that can change at the drop of a hat.

Looking good Baked. I've a little one in the tent that due to overwatering is now a week or so behind the others - recovering fine but I did plant a few more beans 2 days ago just in case! [Now wondering what to do if all grow healthy.........more bonsai! :d5:] I'd say ride it out hombre. These plants are hardy little buggers though I'd suggest, if you aren't doing so already, to only mist the grapey.....no more waterings until she's recovered - seems to have worked a charm on mine.]

I would luv it if grapey pulls through, but if she doesnt no worries, ill just drop something else to keep the lil tent full.
Man, i am abso luvin hydro so far. Or at least this weird, no-cares-in-the-world approach lol.
I havent checked ph in a week, not gonna check ph unless plant starts lookin like it needs it.
No rez changes at all and im hittin week 5 i think.
Havent changed the feed solution yet either, its still 1gr megacrop, 1gr sweet candy, 3ml calmag, and every couple days i add a shot of bennies.
When time comes to add the bud explosion ill add that to the mix at 1gr/gal to round out the nute regiment.
Hopefully it just keeps on keepin on, tho i know that can change at the drop of a hat.
I have faith in you grow bro! You can be my guinea pig for hydro! :woohoo1: so when you have it mastered in the most simple way you can learn me a thing, or 69, about it :pass:

Wassup afn peeps.
Just wanna toss this shameless promotion out there.....
Hott chat was rockin this morning. Its a nice lil change of scenery, change of pace from straight forum life!
Anywho, just wanted to toss out this full tent view to sorta establish some comparison/contrast between the 2 biggest plants currently.
Big girl, the cqx24c, is in week 8-9, full on budding.
Magic hydro baby is in week 5, just started to stretch.
I have a feeling the magic bean might be the plant that blows my tent up lol.
20190830_105722.jpg

What is hot chat?
Hott, or highofthetiger, is afns sister site, at some point i think grow battles and such will pop off over there.
And they have a sometimes rockin chatroom feature.
A few of us afn peeps hold it down on the daily. It can be another good resource, can sometimes get grow insights, we laugh, we cry. Its good times!

Hott, or highofthetiger, is afns sister site, at some point i think grow battles and such will pop off over there.
And they have a sometimes rockin chatroom feature.
A few of us afn peeps hold it down on the daily. It can be another good resource, can sometimes get grow insights, we laugh, we cry. Its good times!
Ya I was on there during the down time. Thanks I’ll check it out more.

Back