Grapey tho is lookin a lil rough. It was the fastest seed to sprout in a plug ive had yet, and i think i roughed up the taproot when i put the plug in the pot.

Loving all the latest updates Baked - that Grapey in the pic looks like root issues for sure (as you said) but I think she will be OK - it always amazes me how these plants can recover. They want to live so bad and bless us with their bounty!!! :cool1:

Loving all the latest updates Baked - that Grapey in the pic looks like root issues for sure (as you said) but I think she will be OK - it always amazes me how these plants can recover. They want to live so bad and bless us with their bounty!!! :cool1:
Oh grapey is no longer with us lol.
Im trying to be a lil more selective about what im gonna grow out so i culled it.
Its good tho, i think ill be droppin its replacement next week, and sour crack is just kickin along!

Last edited:
Oh grapey is no longer with us lol.
Im trying to be a lil more selective about what im gonna grow out so i culled it.
Its good tho, i think ill be droppin its replacement next week, and sour crack is just kickin along!
Yeah fuck that b. Lol I'm just kidding. You know what's up with you and your girls bud! Keep pounding out nugs like it's going out of style! You literally are killing this shit. Can't wait to see what you got planned next!

So ive trained it with this in mind.
Ill just snip the main stem right at my secondary canopy, lower the lights a bit and grow that out like its own plantView attachment 1097469
Hey buddy looking good and tasty she's filling out and looking sweet and agree with ya doing the cut and leaving the rest you are the one looking at em daily and got the birds eye view of what they're doing. Pics show some amd most of what a plant is doing but nothing shows it like your eyes and your gut feeling. Trust your judgement and if not sure the ask is how i try and do it til i get in my own head to much and over think it and then freak n ask a million questions lmao.

Thanks, yall are far too kind!
Only thing im killin is grapey walters lol.
So im gonna babble for a sec....

I am in the market for a new tent and i am having a terrible time finding what i want.
The perfect tent for this next upgrade is 4x4x6.
Apparently 4x4x6 tents are unicorns. Ive managed to find 1, a secret jardin tent, but its a bit more than i wanna shell out.
So i may end up settling on a 3x4x6 tent i found, its set up as a multi chambered tent but i can take the divider out to open it up.
I dont think ill try and cram more plants in the tents, but i would like to be able to try and grow bigger plants.
In my mind im imagining the 3x4x6 tent would be set up with the 2x qbs, the autopot and the bubblebucket for 2 bigger plants.
The 2x4x6 tent would get the autocob and another light and i could try a couple 5gal grows again.
Ideally id be able to get the tents staggered so id be choppin something fresh every 3-4 weeks.
Daddy would a be a happy, stoned camper!
Timing should be perfect, my bday is halloween, so ill have wrapped up everything going this round. I can get everything cleaned up and ready to start again.

Enough of that babble, heres weed plant pics!

1st pic- king cola gettin some funky color coming in
2nd pic- top section of cq x 24c
3rd pic- magic bean hydro baby bursting at the seems
20190831_202416.jpg
20190901_090553.jpg
20190901_090518.jpg

Thanks, yall are far too kind!
Only thing im killin is grapey walters lol.
So im gonna babble for a sec....

I am in the market for a new tent and i am having a terrible time finding what i want.
The perfect tent for this next upgrade is 4x4x6.
Apparently 4x4x6 tents are unicorns. Ive managed to find 1, a secret jardin tent, but its a bit more than i wanna shell out.
So i may end up settling on a 3x4x6 tent i found, its set up as a multi chambered tent but i can take the divider out to open it up.
I dont think ill try and cram more plants in the tents, but i would like to be able to try and grow bigger plants.
In my mind im imagining the 3x4x6 tent would be set up with the 2x qbs, the autopot and the bubblebucket for 2 bigger plants.
The 2x4x6 tent would get the autocob and another light and i could try a couple 5gal grows again.
Ideally id be able to get the tents staggered so id be choppin something fresh every 3-4 weeks.
Daddy would a be a happy, stoned camper!
Timing should be perfect, my bday is halloween, so ill have wrapped up everything going this round. I can get everything cleaned up and ready to start again.

Enough of that babble, heres weed plant pics!

1st pic- king cola gettin some funky color coming in
2nd pic- top section of cq x 24c
3rd pic- magic bean hydro baby bursting at the seemsView attachment 1097901 View attachment 1097902 View attachment 1097903
Looking good broham! Are you limited by height I assume? If I could I would get the 4 x 4. I would kill for that extra 4ft² . Things get tight quick just fyi. You have seen my tent, and that's a 3x3. Max is three plants, more like 2 would be smarter.

2 plants per tent is def the plan. Until its legalized the wifey wont sign off on anymore than that lol.
And until that day i am stuck with the 6 feet heighth restriction unfortunately.
That's crazy I just posted something bout the 4 plants with us lol. My wife said the same thing 4 only and she read the laws and all that just to be for sure and I couldn't try and talk her into letting me have another.

2 plants per tent is def the plan. Until its legalized the wifey wont sign off on anymore than that lol.
And until that day i am stuck with the 6 feet heighth restriction unfortunately.
That's crazy I just posted something bout the 4 plants with us lol. My wife said the same thing 4 only and she read the laws and all that just to be for sure and I couldn't try and talk her into letting me have another.
Better safe than sorry bros. Especially since it's just for personal, don't really need a massive operation!

After Jan 1, the only thing that can happen here in Illinois is UP TO, $200 fine. Currently it's up to a year in jail, even for one plant. Which is why I didn't brave the outdoors this year. Next year I'll risk the $200 fine :smoking:

Back