Hott, or highofthetiger, is afns sister site, at some point i think grow battles and such will pop off over there.
And they have a sometimes rockin chatroom feature.
A few of us afn peeps hold it down on the daily. It can be another good resource, can sometimes get grow insights, we laugh, we cry. Its good times!

Good work on the grow souljah and sterling work on the recruitment front too! :shooty:

Hott, or highofthetiger, is afns sister site, at some point i think grow battles and such will pop off over there.
And they have a sometimes rockin chatroom feature.
A few of us afn peeps hold it down on the daily. It can be another good resource, can sometimes get grow insights, we laugh, we cry. Its good times!

u forgot to tell him bout the palletz full o' cheeze doodlez we got over there tooooooo! :coffee: ppp

Looking great grow bro
Wassup afn peeps.
Just wanna toss this shameless promotion out there.....
Hott chat was rockin this morning. Its a nice lil change of scenery, change of pace from straight forum life!
Anywho, just wanted to toss out this full tent view to sorta establish some comparison/contrast between the 2 biggest plants currently.
Big girl, the cqx24c, is in week 8-9, full on budding.
Magic hydro baby is in week 5, just started to stretch.
I have a feeling the magic bean might be the plant that blows my tent up lol.View attachment 1097227

How much longer do you think the big girl has before you give her tops a haircut?

Not this holiday weekend but the following sunday!
The bottom section will still need a couple to 3 weeks for sure.
I think as well ill change up my feed routine for the bottom section finish.
When i chop the top ill do one last round of recharge and then finish out water only.

Not this holiday weekend but the following sunday!
The bottom section will still need a couple to 3 weeks for sure.
I think as well ill change up my feed routine for the bottom section finish.
When i chop the top ill do one last round of recharge and then finish out water only.
Sounds like a plan grow bro. How do you go about chopping the tops, while leaving the lowers intact? I'm curious as I might try that to get my lower popcorn nugs some weight. I typically don't give those much thought or just give em away because they are, ya know, popcorn nugs :pass:

So ive trained it with this in mind.
Ill just snip the main stem right at my secondary canopy, lower the lights a bit and grow that out like its own plant
20190831_003713.jpg

Back