After Jan 1, the only thing that can happen here in Illinois is UP TO, $200 fine. Currently it's up to a year in jail, even for one plant. Which is why I didn't brave the outdoors this year. Next year I'll risk the $200 fine :smoking:

I wish I lived in a country that was progressive enough to realise that it shouldn't be a crime to grow a few plants!! We're going to be the last place to legalise (UK) - sad but true. Our politicians are from another planet - totally detached from real life. They don't mind fiddling their expenses claims and generally being dodgy fuckers - but one mention of cannabis is enough to get them reaching for the handcuffs.Pisses me off big time. Grrrr.

*** Rant over ***

Big girl is starting to show them fall colors and fade!
At first i started gettin nervous that the coloring was a bad thing, like rot or something.
Now tho im convinced its a good thing, or at least, its pretty!
We are done with nutes now for her. I will use one more batch of recharge and then its water only till the plants down. Still on track for the staggered chop, will start that sunday
20190902_103827.jpg
20190902_103832.jpg

Big girl is starting to show them fall colors and fade!
At first i started gettin nervous that the coloring was a bad thing, like rot or something.
Now tho im convinced its a good thing, or at least, its pretty!
We are done with nutes now for her. I will use one more batch of recharge and then its water only till the plants down. Still on track for the staggered chop, will start that sundayView attachment 1098318 View attachment 1098319
She’s pretty lovely colors! What day are you on with this strain?

Today is day 64ish i believe. It broke ground on july 1st.
Top section will come down sunday with right at 100% cloudy trichs, and ill let the bottom section go for a couple to 3 weeks more

WasWas peeps?
Im ready to ramble and post some pics.

So let me get this out of the way...my bobtail kitty boi is an asshole! He ate all up on sour crack last night.
I was switching lights around and had my back turned on him and the little tent. 30 seconds....

Next i finally broke out the tape measure on my hydro baby. Damn. Shes 1 foot tall and over 2 feet wide lol.
I have tied down the main but i did not top. I have also tied down as much as i could and have defol'ed a few big fans. Mostly just tucking on the leaf front.
Anyways, shes getting big. So big. She has finally started in on some preflower action but i think shes going to have a big stretch in her.
Boring deets- she is now under her own qb, running about 75 watts, i think they are on 20/4 but that might be 19/5.
Her feed has been the same the whole grow. Per gallon the mix is 1g megacrop v1, 1g sweet candy, 2.5-3.0ml calmag, and between 5-10 drops of ph down.
At least once a week i dump more recharge in the bucket, when i add it i do not add any ph down to the water.
I have not checked ph going on 3 weeks and wont unless the plant indicates it.
This is a weird approach to hydro for sure, but it seems to be working. And im being afforded the opportunity to actually watch the plant, like im not forcing anything and im not stressing individual days either.
Thats not to say im not nervous, oh nelly. Im nervous as sh!t lol. But so far the plants talking and saying some good things and im just listening, along for the ride!

Big girl is fading fast and i luv it! Lovely fall colors coming in, buds up top are finishing up nicely.
She has slowed down on her drinking quite a bit so i think im still on track to chop the top sunday.
Ill lower the lights, slowly adding light to the lower section for its last 2-3 weeks.

Enough babble, lets get to the picture show!
20190902_203813.jpg
20190903_094213.jpg
20190903_094324.jpg
20190903_094045.jpg
20190903_094011.jpg

WasWas peeps?
Im ready to ramble and post some pics.

So let me get this out of the way...my bobtail kitty boi is an asshole! He ate all up on sour crack last night.
I was switching lights around and had my back turned on him and the little tent. 30 seconds....

Next i finally broke out the tape measure on my hydro baby. Damn. Shes 1 foot tall and over 2 feet wide lol.
I have tied down the main but i did not top. I have also tied down as much as i could and have defol'ed a few big fans. Mostly just tucking on the leaf front.
Anyways, shes getting big. So big. She has finally started in on some preflower action but i think shes going to have a big stretch in her.
Boring deets- she is now under her own qb, running about 75 watts, i think they are on 20/4 but that might be 19/5.
Her feed has been the same the whole grow. Per gallon the mix is 1g megacrop v1, 1g sweet candy, 2.5-3.0ml calmag, and between 5-10 drops of ph down.
At least once a week i dump more recharge in the bucket, when i add it i do not add any ph down to the water.
I have not checked ph going on 3 weeks and wont unless the plant indicates it.
This is a weird approach to hydro for sure, but it seems to be working. And im being afforded the opportunity to actually watch the plant, like im not forcing anything and im not stressing individual days either.
Thats not to say im not nervous, oh nelly. Im nervous as sh!t lol. But so far the plants talking and saying some good things and im just listening, along for the ride!

Big girl is fading fast and i luv it! Lovely fall colors coming in, buds up top are finishing up nicely.
She has slowed down on her drinking quite a bit so i think im still on track to chop the top sunday.
Ill lower the lights, slowly adding light to the lower section for its last 2-3 weeks.

Enough babble, lets get to the picture show!View attachment 1098823 View attachment 1098824 View attachment 1098826 View attachment 1098827 View attachment 1098828
Lmao I scrolled through fast and had to take a second look. Thought you had a Klan hood, but its the watering jug.

Back