So daddy done did a thing today.....
I chopped and trimmed up the top section of big girl.
She was ready to give up her goods so i cut her!
The bottom is still going, its probably 2 weeks out. So ill lower the lights a bit each day till the bottom section is getting full strength light, let it do its thing for a couple weeks then itll get the chop!
Im guesstimating this top section will weigh out at a full zip, and i think ive got another 2-3 on the bottom section.
My wildly optimistic goal is/was a qp from this one plant. I may not hit it but im gonna be close!
20190904_085315.jpg
20190904_085635.jpg
20190904_085719.jpg
20190904_094204.jpg
20190904_094240.jpg

So heres the rest of big girl, gotta nice canopy to work with. All the training in the beginning pays off here at the end!
Sunday starts the countdown, the next couple days will be about adjusting the lights so that the new top canopy will get full strength light.
I am also reintroducing nutes as i went water only there the last part of last week.
Ill give her another couple shots of bud explosion, sweet candy, and recharge, then finish her out on water only.
20190904_104156.jpg
20190904_104141.jpg

Damn she's a big girl. I didn't realize how big her buds were til you had that one in your palm. Those things are massive lol. I'm hoping n gonna say the next one will be better knowing now not to fuck round with them in beginning just germ and straight to solo cup then final pot with the solo cup just cut it out so roots get out or slip it off over the top as long as it doesn't ever expose roots to light. And gonna feed more instead of like now water then feed then water.

:drool:Looking great buddy! Nice chunky buds! Good fade on them too, should be a smooth toke. I would slap you with some rep but apparently I've done that too recently...

:peace:

Thx mang! Your like and comment are way cooler than rep yo!
The quick dried sample bits were pretty smooth, cant wait to try it after a couple weeks in the jar!
And the buzz is right up my alley, sooo heavy. Its like a warm blanket wrapped around my brain lol. Luv it!

Back