12 of these IMG_E4351.JPG and 17 of them 009.JPG hmm i think i have a problem with tea :coffee2:im going through 3 of these a year IMG_6213.JPG im gettin funny looks in the supermarket IMG_6290.JPG
:gary:

Final dry weight is in for cq x 24c.
I did not hit the qp mark but i did grow myself a mound of weed.
We are weighing in at 95g, dried and cleaned up.
Hopefully ill be able to hold off and let it cure up right. The longest i managed was 2 weeks off gorilla blue. Then i broke into it and smoked it all up lol.
20190910_152702.jpg

Hopefully ill be able to hold off and let it cure up right. The longest i managed was 2 weeks off gorilla blue. Then i broke into it and smoked it all up lol.
View attachment 1101912
Thats awesome!

View attachment 1101912

Nice lookin buds brotha.! lol its hard to hold off for that cure though.!))

View attachment 1101912

sterling work holmes - gotta try leaving it 4 weeks minimum otherwise you might as well be smokin dog turd! hehehehe

I’m telling ya my GT1 was cured right off the branches. I thought I over dried it but it’s not....it’s sticky ooey gooey goodness. Some of the best smoke I’ve ever had. I put it in jars before trimming at 58%. Magically lucky or just great genetics I’m not sure? I’m not even burping the jars.

Back