Ive got one started for em, its the early boring intro and deets posts as of yet.
Theres a homeboi runnin the jammies in the new friendly battle right?

Hell yeah buddy looking good. I'm interested in the jammy strain never heard of it and was see how the nectar of the gods nutes do i I checked em out and bout got the sample kit but wasn't Sold yet couldn't find actual grows with them or I overlooked them lol.

Wassup peeps.
I almost forgot about these lil babies. Okay, thats not true, ive just been excited fooling with chops and big babies.
Heres a lookin on the dolo cup babies.
Quick review....

The 2 red solo cups are the cq x 24c that didnt make the cut, and i didnt have the heart to kill em so i have let them go out in my backyard.
The blue solo cup is a cutting i took from the girl who got just got chopped. Its totally budding lol, and in fact, the bud looks better on it than the other 2 imo.
They have been basically neglected. They only get about 6 hours of direct sun, theyve randomly gotten nutes when ive fed my tomatoes and herbs outside.
Poor poor things. Im gonna let em go till the very end tho, just to see what they look like. Then imma dry em and roll 1 big ol dooby lol.
Without further ado, the solo cup babesView attachment 1102154 View attachment 1102155 View attachment 1102156 View attachment 1102157
Damn bub your killing it with those solo.cups. I've been watching and seeing how theyre done and think I'm gonna run one of the giant zkittles in a solo cup and veg it for a few weeks then flip it and might do a northern lights auto in solo cup to see how it acts.

Hell yeah buddy looking good. I'm interested in the jammy strain never heard of it and was see how the nectar of the gods nutes do i I checked em out and bout got the sample kit but wasn't Sold yet couldn't find actual grows with them or I overlooked them lol.
Jammy dodgers is an illuminauto strain from mephisto genetics. Its named after a type of cookie i think thats big in the uk. A strawberry cookie strain, sounds fekkin delish!

Damn bub your killing it with those solo.cups. I've been watching and seeing how theyre done and think I'm gonna run one of the giant zkittles in a solo cup and veg it for a few weeks then flip it and might do a northern lights auto in solo cup to see how it acts.
The solo cups are fun, they can be a bitch to keep em watered and fed tho!

Ok I thought the illuminauto was a seperate seed bank but ok I got ya.
And the solos I bet are hell to keep up with but they seem to hurry the plant along and you get a good idea how an actual grow will go and what ya can expect. Not to mention their done pretty fast.

I mean my solo cups have gone long past the big girl now, and the solo cups arent really close to done cause of the neglect lol.
There are some awesome solo cup grows goin on right now in afn. I think dinafem sponsored a solo cup growoff with a cookie strain. A couple of orher random grows out there as well

Wassup peeps.
A lil birdy said there may be a forum software upgrade comin up soon so im gonna get some pics in real quick!
First pic is the magic hydro baby just bushing out. Seems to be gettin back to good, shes praying again and is gettin a lil color back.

Next couple pics are the jammy dodgers twins, they got their 1st feed at day 6, and then weve got a pic of that sam ppl le kit from nectar for the gods.
Im running it with the jammy twins as a test run. I might end up using it for the megabuds auto battle coming up over on hott.
Anywho, pix and then pot yall!View attachment 1103026 View attachment 1103027 View attachment 1103028 View attachment 1103029

Yeah for the hydro baby, she looks to be cruising along.

Jammy dodgers is an illuminauto strain from mephisto genetics. Its named after a type of cookie i think thats big in the uk. A strawberry cookie strain, sounds fekkin delish!

The solo cups are fun, they can be a bitch to keep em watered and fed tho!

lookin forward to growing some jammy dodgers baked :eyebrows: and they're a great dunkin biscuit ftw. :coffee2:

Back