Wassup peeps?
So i did a thing last night.....
As some of you may or may not know, i dabble in fine, and some not so fine, edibles.
I make all sorts, mostly sweets no doubt, but a few savory items as well.
Coconut oil is my fav thing to infuse but im kinda digging olive oils as well. Gotta infused spicy chili oil thats bomb and been very well received.
Ill use whatever source material is available. Waxes are the easiest to use but ill whip up flower infused stuffs too.
Well, ive done gone and whipped up my first batch of coconut oil using my own home grown weed!!!
At the end of the day its just a lil thing but i am stoked! When i whip up these cake pops with this oil i made from weed i grew.....
Whos the man?
In this moment, i certainly feel like The Man lol.
20190914_124525.jpg
20190914_124528.jpg

Wassup peeps?
As some of you may or may not know, i dabble in fine, and some not so fine, edibles.
Coconut oil is my fav thing to infuse but im kinda digging olive oils as well. Gotta infused spicy chili oil thats bomb and been very well received.
Ill use whatever source material is available. Waxes are the easiest to use but ill whip up flower infused stuffs too.
Well, ive done gone and whipped up my first batch of coconut oil using my own home grown weed!!!
At the end of the day its just a lil thing but i am stoked! When i whip up these cake pops with this oil i made from weed i grew.....
Whos the man?
In this moment, i certainly feel like The Man lol.View attachment 1103345 View attachment 1103346
Hells yeah YOU'RE THE MAN!!!! You just made your own infusion with your own hand grown weed. And did this all with your own 2 hands. In my definition of "The Man" your are it. There's no better feeling than growing your own weed spending months on it and then harvesting it. Then taking what you grew from dirt with your hands and then making that into something else that has many uses and helps many people around you. Just seeing how it helps and how people like it that right there is the best feeling in the world. Congrats buddy you are THE MAN

Wassup peeps?
Whos the man?
In this moment, i certainly feel like The Man lol.View attachment 1103345 View attachment 1103346

who da man - you da stone age man! :naughtystep:

from seed to stomach :pie::thumbsup:
Jammy dodgers is an illuminauto strain from mephisto genetics. Its named after a type of cookie i think thats big in the uk. A strawberry cookie strain, sounds fekkin delish!

The solo cups are fun, they can be a bitch to keep em watered and fed tho!
003 (10).JPG

i love 2 jammy dodgers with a :coffee:
:pighug:

Wassup afn peeps?
I got a couple pics to toss out real quick.
Magic hydro is back to about full health and shes beastin again.
Shes stretchin, done wreckt my beautiful canopy and errrthang.
The Jammy twins are doing their thing as well, lookin good for a lil over a week.
Its not all good news tho, sour crack has been culled so my small tent meph grow is a wash. Damn cat! Hes managed to kill 2 plants and hes scarred like 4 others lol.
So in true stoner, perpetual growing fashion im just gonna drop something else.
Not sure yet what im gonna drop, but i am leaning towards more mephisto. The 2 im leaning towards are bluetoof special and forgotten strawberries.
Whichever i pick im gonna do em up in the 3.9gal autopot pots, ive grabbed a 2nd one now. So theyll be my last 2 bigger soil grows for 2019, hopefully theyll be done by xmas, thatd be rad!
Enough babble, heres some weed plants!
20190916_173543.jpg
20190916_173608.jpg
20190916_173633.jpg
20190916_093051.jpg
20190916_093035.jpg
20190916_093031.jpg

Looking good buddy. Keep it up and never know when sumn happen it will lol. My blue just went dry and crispy overnight was green and lush 8 hours before but think without the other plant it was to much light n dried her out.

Back