Nice Grow Bro, And as @Illini4life said, 1 gal definitely doable, just gotta check pots daily.

I might be trying to cram in a bunch of lil 1gal grows before xmas.
Thats neither here nor there tho...View attachment 1105218 View attachment 1105219

ooooh - i missed this you little rascal! defo an advocate of the little pot grows [as you know :d5:] just take a butchers at me current grow - 3 little ladies in 3 litre pots have just taken off and next level business has me about to put the pots in mini buckets and suspend them from the roof = space and light for ground floor and for the 1st floor too! :smoking:

let's see how it turns out. if it's a success bloody happy days - the ability to have a main grow and a multi strain mini one going at the same time is nom nom nom nom nom. :biggrin:

and no might about it me man - get on gettin on!!!! :woohoo1:

Wassup peeps?
Things are just moving along in the garden these days.
The jammy twins are still just doing the seedling thing, and hydro gal is well, doing hydro gal things!
Shes building those budsites and shes been tossing off the tie downs, cant hold her down!
Im having to top her off every day now, upwards of a half gallon a day.
Feed wise ive backed off the sweet candy entirely and im currently only using megacrop and calmag. Ill be reintroducing bud explosion this coming week i think, tho i may say nah, fek it.
Anywho, heres a profile of this big ol bushy bish.
20190922_085146.jpg

Wassup peeps?
Things are just moving along in the garden these days.
The jammy twins are still just doing the seedling thing, and hydro gal is well, doing hydro gal things!
Shes building those budsites and shes been tossing off the tie downs, cant hold her down!
Im having to top her off every day now, upwards of a half gallon a day.
Feed wise ive backed off the sweet candy entirely and im currently only using megacrop and calmag. Ill be reintroducing bud explosion this coming week i think, tho i may say nah, fek it.
Anywho, heres a profile of this big ol bushy bish.View attachment 1106270

that there is a fine looking lady holmes....a doff of the cap to your work. :wiz:

Back