Wassup afn peeps?
I got a couple pics to toss out real quick.
Magic hydro is back to about full health and shes beastin again.
Shes stretchin, done wreckt my beautiful canopy and errrthang.
The Jammy twins are doing their thing as well, lookin good for a lil over a week.
Its not all good news tho, sour crack has been culled so my small tent meph grow is a wash. Damn cat! Hes managed to kill 2 plants and hes scarred like 4 others lol.
So in true stoner, perpetual growing fashion im just gonna drop something else.
Not sure yet what im gonna drop, but i am leaning towards more mephisto. The 2 im leaning towards are bluetoof special and forgotten strawberries.
Whichever i pick im gonna do em up in the 3.9gal autopot pots, ive grabbed a 2nd one now. So theyll be my last 2 bigger soil grows for 2019, hopefully theyll be done by xmas, thatd be rad!
Enough babble, heres some weed plants!View attachment 1104350 View attachment 1104351 View attachment 1104352 View attachment 1104353 View attachment 1104354 View attachment 1104355

Magic lady looks stunning holmes.

But this cat of yours - you grow in a tent right? So howda hell is that feeline fooka able to access your space and do such damage? Where's the sentry at the entry???!!!

:shooty::shooty::shooty:

Magic lady looks stunning holmes.

But this cat of yours - you grow in a tent right? So howda hell is that feeline fooka able to access your space and do such damage? Where's the sentry at the entry???!!!

:shooty::shooty::shooty:
Man hes quick like a bobtailed ninja!
My tents are on opposite sides of the room. Last time i switched lights, i had my back turned to the lil tent for 30 seconds, bobtail boi pounced!

Wassup peeps?
So i did a thing last night.....
As some of you may or may not know, i dabble in fine, and some not so fine, edibles.
I make all sorts, mostly sweets no doubt, but a few savory items as well.
Coconut oil is my fav thing to infuse but im kinda digging olive oils as well. Gotta infused spicy chili oil thats bomb and been very well received.
Ill use whatever source material is available. Waxes are the easiest to use but ill whip up flower infused stuffs too.
Well, ive done gone and whipped up my first batch of coconut oil using my own home grown weed!!!
At the end of the day its just a lil thing but i am stoked! When i whip up these cake pops with this oil i made from weed i grew.....
Whos the man?
In this moment, i certainly feel like The Man lol.View attachment 1103345 View attachment 1103346
Dam dude!

Wassup afn peeps?
I got a couple pics to toss out real quick.
Magic hydro is back to about full health and shes beastin again.
Shes stretchin, done wreckt my beautiful canopy and errrthang.
The Jammy twins are doing their thing as well, lookin good for a lil over a week.
Its not all good news tho, sour crack has been culled so my small tent meph grow is a wash. Damn cat! Hes managed to kill 2 plants and hes scarred like 4 others lol.
So in true stoner, perpetual growing fashion im just gonna drop something else.
Not sure yet what im gonna drop, but i am leaning towards more mephisto. The 2 im leaning towards are bluetoof special and forgotten strawberries.
Whichever i pick im gonna do em up in the 3.9gal autopot pots, ive grabbed a 2nd one now. So theyll be my last 2 bigger soil grows for 2019, hopefully theyll be done by xmas, thatd be rad!
Enough babble, heres some weed plants!View attachment 1104350 View attachment 1104351 View attachment 1104352 View attachment 1104353 View attachment 1104354 View attachment 1104355
My cat stole a whole branch the other day during watering. Mind you it was about 15-20 gram branch. I was so pissed. He snuck to the one I had pulled out in the back and not watching. They are sly haha

Wassup peeps?
Heres a quick pic from this morning in the tent.
Magic hydro baby is a beast and the jammy dodgers twins are beginning to pick up steam!
I may or may not have just dropped 2 more beans last night, who knows.
I might be trying to cram in a bunch of lil 1gal grows before xmas.
Thats neither here nor there tho...
20190919_095035.jpg
20190919_095041.jpg

Wassup peeps?
Heres a quick pic from this morning in the tent.
Magic hydro baby is a beast and the jammy dodgers twins are beginning to pick up steam!
I may or may not have just dropped 2 more beans last night, who knows.
I might be trying to cram in a bunch of lil 1gal grows before xmas.
Thats neither here nor there tho...View attachment 1105218 View attachment 1105219
You are too much. More! Lol can't wait to see what you chose, and you saw @Wawashell kill the 1 gallon milk jug grow.... It's doable for sure

Back