Day 32- big girl is so big. I mean shes not really. Ya never think about a plant being 3 feet tall. Until its in a tent trying to look you straight in the eyes lol.
Shes marching along, so quick. I think im in luv with this strain and i wish i had a billion more of these seeds. I have 1 more, not quite a bil.
Shes got frost starting to show up and shes finally gettin a bit of a smell. Kinda like golden Hawaiian punch from back in the 90s, so yummy.
Last bit for now, im terrible with tags, and i am also terrible about announcing that ive given ya rep, but for realsies, and fwiw cause rep may be going away soon, if im following ya or post up congrats on a harvest or something, im usually sending ya rep right after. I dont know how to use emojis very well so im just not announcing it.
Youre here, youre rocking it, fwiw im sending ya that sweet sweet rep!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming, heres el!
20190801_103003.jpg
20190801_103348.jpg

Day 32- big girl is so big. I mean shes not really. Ya never think about a plant being 3 feet tall. Until its in a tent trying to look you straight in the eyes lol.
Shes marching along, so quick. I think im in luv with this strain and i wish i had a billion more of these seeds. I have 1 more, not quite a bil.
Shes got frost starting to show up and shes finally gettin a bit of a smell. Kinda like golden Hawaiian punch from back in the 90s, so yummy.
Last bit for now, im terrible with tags, and i am also terrible about announcing that ive given ya rep, but for realsies, and fwiw cause rep may be going away soon, if im following ya or post up congrats on a harvest or something, im usually sending ya rep right after. I dont know how to use emojis very well so im just not announcing it.
Youre here, youre rocking it, fwiw im sending ya that sweet sweet rep!

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming, heres el!View attachment 1085214 View attachment 1085215
Damn Grow Bro:pass:

Shes right under 3 feet, she measured in at 34" from soil to top!
Side by side and when straight up, shes a bit taller than the tower fan in the tent

Day 33- so big girl is fine, shes fekkin just beasting in her half of the tent, she cant stop/wont stop growing!
This update tho is to report some stupid craziness about northern cheese haze.
So that poor plant, its been moved twice, and then i just managed to basically sever her main stalk right at the top cola.
I was moving the lights around to clean the small tent but hadnt taken the plants out yet like a dummy. The light swung down like an axe and broke that sh!t in 2. Ive taped it in a probably futile attempt to save the branch.
So im guessing ill record northern cheese haze's attenpt to recover from the early bloom stage topping. Damn.
Heres the sequence of events....
Pic of plant under the ts1000, pic of broken plant cause im a dummy, pic of taped plant, cause im a dummy lol
20190802_085356.jpg
20190802_110712.jpg
20190802_085642.jpg

Day 33- so big girl is fine, shes fekkin just beasting in her half of the tent, she cant stop/wont stop growing!
This update tho is to report some stupid craziness about northern cheese haze.
So that poor plant, its been moved twice, and then i just managed to basically sever her main stalk right at the top cola.
I was moving the lights around to clean the small tent but hadnt taken the plants out yet like a dummy. The light swung down like an axe and broke that sh!t in 2. Ive taped it in a probably futile attempt to save the branch.
So im guessing ill record northern cheese haze's attenpt to recover from the early bloom stage topping. Damn.
Heres the sequence of events....
Pic of plant under the ts1000, pic of broken plant cause im a dummy, pic of taped plant, cause im a dummy lolView attachment 1085568 View attachment 1085569 View attachment 1085570
Damn Grow Bro, but it happens to all of us at some point. I have broken a few mains while attempting super cropping. All ya really can do is wait and see if it takes. Wishing best of luck with the top though.

I’ve done it and still pulled 150 grams off. Around the same time as you. You just topped her lol! If you cut the top off leave about an inch of stalk cut at a 45 degree angle. I tried taping mine and it eventually dropped over and died. I have seen people have success with repairs though.

Back