What an excellent day today. I got stuff in the mail, and daddy luvs stuff!
So i had hit up the always awesome @Rebel about gettin some afn swag and she did it up right!
Ordered the mug and shirt and she tossed in the sweetass coozy. Picture this, me, sipping my cuppa joe in muh very own afn mug in my left hand while in my right hand an ice cold "adult beverage" is coozying it up.
Yeppers, thats happening!
Thanks again Rebel!!
20190729_163315.jpg

What an excellent day today. I got stuff in the mail, and daddy luvs stuff!
So i had hit up the always awesome @Rebel about gettin some afn swag and she did it up right!
Ordered the mug and shirt and she tossed in the sweetass coozy. Picture this, me, sipping my cuppa joe in muh very own afn mug in my left hand while in my right hand an ice cold "adult beverage" is coozying it up.
Yeppers, thats happening!
Thanks again Rebel!!View attachment 1084274

:d5: you're too kind brother!! So glad you love em! THANK YOU TOO!!! :bighug:

And how did I miss your thread?! Yay! A new thread to catch up on!! :pass:

:d5: you're too kind brother!! So glad you love em! THANK YOU TOO!!! :bighug:

And how did I miss your thread?! Yay! A new thread to catch up on!! :pass:
spare yourself the pain of reading through this novel of a thread lol, and thank you for the most awesome gear, gonna rock that ish everyday!

Day 30- the tent is calm today. El is starting to spread her wings a lil now that she has some extra room.
Since shes the star of the show again heres a lil recap on the big girl, element 115.

Strain- mephisto freebie, cosmic queen x 24c
Roots organic soil in autopot
1x 150w qb, currently 22" from canopy and 50% power, approx 70ish watts

I have defoliated a lil, and have been pulling the tiny lil underbud sites that wont amount to much. Trying, hopefully not in vain, to encourage bigger cola development, thicker main buds.

Shes here doing her thing, and shes a big girl. Close now to 2.5 feet, looks like shes still got a lil stretch in her still.
20190730_112109.jpg

I luv both mine, i have the hlg 150w and a mars hydro 150w.
I have an autocob as well and it def is easier to place and handle but i feel like i get better spread with the qbs.
Ive got one qb with an external potentiometer and one without, id definitely say get the external if ya want to adjust power levels a lot. You might lose a smidge of power with it but im okay with that trade.

Back