Day 26- i was checking on the patio garden and saw the lil solo cup twins just praying away.
They appear to be digging their outside sunshine time!
20190726_163257.jpg
20190726_163304.jpg
20190726_163121.jpg

So i finally broke out the measuring tape to check how tall the babies are getting.
El is 2 foot tall from soil to top lol.
I jokingly said earlier, i hope she gets 5 feet tall.
Well i dont think shell hit 5 feet but shes in the stretch, she might push 3-4.
Do it big girl, keep on reaching for that sky!
20190726_235049.jpg

Just catching up on this grow and seen the posts about your medium. I’ve yet to try coco loco but have been curious about it. I did well with ProMix, there’s nothing in it so you can have 100% control of your Nutes at all times. I also went from paper towel to final pot and the only issues were my dumbass fault haha! I’ve also read in tons of places that you cannot over water in this stuff, which makes it a bit more idiot proof for me. Food for thought buddy :pass:

I luved the coco loco grow, i treated it like organic soil in regards to ph and never had any nute issues, never even really thought about my medium the whole grow.
If i dont fall in luv with hydro i think ill revisit the coco loco and start dialing that in!
You been hiking yet??

I luved the coco loco grow, i treated it like organic soil in regards to ph and never had any nute issues, never even really thought about my medium the whole grow.
If i dont fall in luv with hydro i think ill revisit the coco loco and start dialing that in!
You been hiking yet??
Not yet man! Heading to the mountains in 3 weeks, I’ll dive into grow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] as soon as I return. I’m sure I’ll have some sweet pics to post on IG after the trip :smoking:

Day 28- Welp, my homeboi came and grabbed the 2 lil meph babies.
He took the northern cheese haze and hubbabubbasmelloscope and the tent feels so much lonelier lol.
Nah, i got things in the works and if nothing else, element 115(cosmic queen x 24c) has all that room to spread out in now!
Homeboi is also going to use his soil probe and check the soil ph for me. Im almost 100% positive that has been one of, but by no means only, issue.
Ive made a few changes to my routine and i think between lowering the light power and targeting a high high water ph the plants have been responding positively.
I did also remove 6 fan leaves today, im just gonna be true to myself, i will probably always fiddle with the plants lol. It was good tho, opened up lots of the lower branches and middle to light and air.
20190728_105132.jpg
20190728_132727.jpg

He took the northern cheese haze and hubbabubbasmelloscope and the tent feels so much lonelier lol.
Nah, i got things in the works and if nothing else, element 115(cosmic queen x 24c) has all that room to spread out in now!
Homeboi is also going to use his soil probe and check the soil ph for me. Im almost 100% positive that has been one of, but by no means only, issue.
Ive made a few changes to my routine and i think between lowering the light power and targeting a high high water ph the plants have been responding positively.
I did also remove 6 fan leaves today, im just gonna be true to myself, i will probably always fiddle with the plants lol. It was good tho, opened up lots of the lower branches and middle to light and air.View attachment 1083798 View attachment 1083799

Very nice mate!!

I did also remove 6 fan leaves today, im just gonna be true to myself, i will probably always fiddle with the plants lol. It was good tho, opened up lots of the lower branches and middle to light and air.View attachment 1083798 View attachment 1083799
Your girl seems to be a beast. I don't think she will even notice!

Back