Me too, whats got me in a tizzy is its looked just like that for 24 hours.
Im not trying to be worked up cause a 24 hour old seedling isnt a pounder full grown plant lol, but this one hasnt opened up or grown any, unlike the other plants ive had.
Its all good tho, i swear! Ill get over myself and get on with watching my plants grow and do their thing!
Give her a day or two more. Sometimes they do that. I try (I said try...I'm always successful lol) not to concentrate on any one plant day to day. I notice I can talk myself into inventing problems in my head, for the grow room lol. Sit back, relax, smoke some home grown...and let nature go to work. Provide a good environment, and let em do their thing. Worst case scenario...she turns out to be a dud...pop another. You're only a week behind. No biggie. :bighug:

Give her a day or two more. Sometimes they do that. I try (I said try...I'm always successful lol) not to concentrate on any one plant day to day. I notice I can talk myself into inventing problems in my head, for the grow room lol. Sit back, relax, smoke some home grown...and let nature go to work. Provide a good environment, and let em do their thing. Worst case scenario...she turns out to be a dud...pop another. You're only a week behind. No biggie. :bighug:
Wise words i think! I just got my knickers all twisted this morning lol.
Ive since then chopped one of my gals so im starting to unwind a bit!

Thanks yall for talking me down off the ledge lol. Its good, the seedling is under its cup, im gonna ignore it for a while and get on with muh morning.
Which now consists of me playing online all day and watching a bunch of plants grow lol

So this weird morning keeps on keepin on.
My growbuddy is coming over in a bit to take 1 of the meph babies.
The plan was originally for him to take 2, northern cheese haze and the hubbabubbasmelloscope. Ive since then amended the plan, im going to keep nch with her issues and let her grow out, and muh boi will take hbss.
Hes old skool head, thinks autoflowers are garbage so im hoping he takes hbss, gets it through flowering and is intrigued enough to start up his own autflower room.
Ill post up some updated tent pics later, i think im gonna move everything around a bit now that my other tent is free again(i chopped the plant that was finishing up in the small tent).
So, what a glorious, weird day!

Go check out my journal. I had a sprout that looked that way for 9 days and now she’s the biggest plant in my tent. Sometimes you just need to go do something and keep busy and leave them alone. I understand thought the fret and worry is real especially in the first 2 weeks for me.

I know this to be true, but its sooo hard not obsessing over every detail lol.
Also i am learning it the hard way, patience really is a virtue!
Im good tho, ive got the best support group in the world here on AFN!!!!

Northern cheese haze and the solo cup twins are chillin in their new digs.
Ill clean up the big tent and start rearranging it shortly.
The bubblebucket is gonna go in there, so the big tent will be cosmic queen x 24c in the autopot, and hopefully the magic mystery strain in the bubblebucket
20190725_111158.jpg

Back