Don't forget...mephisto sends out tons of extras for nothing....even IF every one didn't pop...they are still a very stand up company.

Growing requires a ton of patience, and consistency. Master your space and style and you will do very well. Try and switch things around and try this and that and you will have lots of beginning experience in a lot of different areas...but it will keep your yields down.

Last edited:
Also...if the first little leaves are stuck together, you can VERY carefully try to separate them with something....I use two toothpicks to get them apart....BUT...make sure you do not damage them.

Too much info...
There was no membrane left on the leaves.

Its all good, went back and edited. My complaint isnt really with any breeder/strain/seed really, its me just having sand in muh vajayjay.

Ive misted the lil seedling a bit, and popped it under its dome. Itll either grow or it wont!

Every plant is different and will progress at different rates. What you are doing is the equivalent of killing puppies because they can't Sit, beg and fetch at 5 days old...
Also, you are doing grow journals on an extremely popular website and telling everyone that certain breeder genetics suck as you have only germinated 5 out of 14 seeds. This is far from accurate. You are just killing successful germinations because they 'Aren't opening their leaves quick enough'
My bad, i think youre right. Ive edited my posts.

Its all good, went back and edited. My complaint isnt really with any breeder/strain/seed really, its me just having sand in muh vajayjay.

Ive misted the lil seedling a bit, and popped it under its dome. Itll either grow or it wont!
pic?

Just a lil plastic cup really but here it is
20190725_092048.jpg

Hard to tell with the resizing in the forums, but that looks perfectly fine to me.
If you go to media >> Add media and then link that picture with the 'Image' button, it will not be resized.

Looks perfectly healthy to me, buddy:d5:
Me too, whats got me in a tizzy is its looked just like that for 24 hours.
Im not trying to be worked up cause a 24 hour old seedling isnt a pounder full grown plant lol, but this one hasnt opened up or grown any, unlike the other plants ive had.
Its all good tho, i swear! Ill get over myself and get on with watching my plants grow and do their thing!

Back