I think shes had a grand total of .25gram of megacrop per gallon of h20, i dont think anything else ive used has the extra nitrogen in it.
I kinda think it could also be the soil, cause the other 2 babies kinda have had weird nute related hiccups but im not puttin very much in em in the ways of nutes

Edit- i have been checking ph, im averaging anywhere from 6.0 - 6.8, letting it drift through that range. I dont think thats it either

Looks like a little too much water and N to me but im just a scrub...LOL....seems like way to much work for me....I don't even know where my PH pen is

I must be a scrub as well cause thats what ive been thinking, and saying, the whole time lol.
Its all good tho, im letting her dry out, and shell just be getting plain water for a bit, maybe recharge.
Worst case scenario she explodes into a fireball or something. Im livin and learning tho so its okay

Yeah N toxicity same thing I had I just flushed and straight water and dry out

That claw tip like a eagles or a cars claw usually dead give away for N toxicity but it can pop up from the megacrop it did my ine like that but was gone fast after flushing n drying out

A couple of plain water days and she'll be good as new:thumbsup:....anything with haze in the name usually seems pissy about nutes in my garden :smoking:
I must be a scrub as well cause thats what ive been thinking, and saying, the whole time lol.
Its all good tho, im letting her dry out, and shell just be getting plain water for a bit, maybe recharge.
Worst case scenario she explodes into a fireball or something. Im livin and learning tho so its okay

Looking good Baked! I can’t wait to get some more girls popped now lol.

Back