They don’t need to be soaking wet... just enough moisture will make them pop. Heat also works and domes over the seed sites.
Yeppers, heres the detailed attenpts..
2 seeds folded up in 4 squares of tp, dampened, then placed in dvd case. Thats set on top of a small lamp for bottom heat. That if i understand it correctly is the mephisto recommendation.
Ive also got 2 seeds that i placed in a plug that i had previously soaked and then squeezed. Plug is on a lil plate under a small plastic cup, sittin on top of my xbox for bottom heat.
Really tho, itll either pop or not. I certainly hope for it poppin but if not ill try some more!

Dude I have kept it pretty simple. Soak in a cup of water til they sink usually 24 hours or less. Then I know that the seeds have enough water to sprout and be good for a day or two. Then when they sink I fold a single sheet of paper towel, the cheap thin kind, and pour about a shot of water on paper towel with the seeds in the middle. Put it into a open ziplock bag in a dark closet and boom typical root tails in less than 2 days. I never re-wet the paper towel or anything really. 100% germ for me like that

Dude I have kept it pretty simple. Soak in a cup of water til they sink usually 24 hours or less. Then I know that the seeds have enough water to sprout and be good for a day or two. Then when they sink I fold a single sheet of paper towel, the cheap thin kind, and pour about a shot of water on paper towel with the seeds in the middle. Put it into a open ziplock bag in a dark closet and boom typical root tails in less than 2 days. I never re-wet the paper towel or anything really. 100% germ for me like that

:yeahthat:

This works! I dont even use a bag I just sit the paper towel on a plastic plate in a dark cabinet.

Its all good in da hood! Todays only day 5, so inevitably what will happen is all 4 will pop in 2 more days lol.
I was speedy spacey high this morning and wanted to complain a lil!

This works! I dont even use a bag I just sit the paper towel on a plastic plate in a dark cabinet.
Lol that's what I did this last round. I apparently don't have any bags, it's just for the humidity factor. I think two plates one stacked upside down on the bottom one works well too.

Well i got a lil seedling action going finally!
I tossed the other 3 seeds cause they aint doin nuttin!
The one has popped its helmet off, now hopefully it will get its grow on!
The plan stan, is to put it into its netpot friday, hopefully for a sweet magical mystery hydro tour!
20190724_111143.jpg

Day 24-
The tent is alive and kickin, tho we are experiencing some hiccups.
My lil northern cheese haze is lookin too too dark and droopy. I think the issue is ive overwatered the babies a bit this week.
My other guess would be nitrogen toxicity as its so dark and the leaf tips are clawing down but ive not really added anything of note, the only feed its gotten was stupid low.
So boys and girls let this be a cautionary tale, bottom feeding is legit but its apparently real easy to overdue it lol.
The 3 bigger babies are all on water only and ill finish out the week then try another round of some light bloom nutes.
My 2 lil solo cup twins are lookin hella good imo. Im diggin on these lil things!
I just gave them a light feed of bud explosion, 1/4 strength as theyve now started the preflower phase.
Overall a good day in the tent!
20190724_132455.jpg

Back