Heres a lil check in on the solo cup twins.
They are on day 20 as well as the rest, ive just let em go in the solo cups.
They are cosmic queen x 24k, like el, just teensy weensy.
They look good good so far, tho i checked on their roots and they are getting close to going root bound i think.
Plan of attack is to just water em as much as i need to, mixing up top feeds and bottom feeds. I think they will be spending lots of time outside so theyll get that delish sunlight. Ill pop em back in the house if they start gettin wilty from the heat
20190720_105634.jpg

Heres a lil check in on the solo cup twins.
They are on day 20 as well as the rest, ive just let em go in the solo cups.
They are cosmic queen x 24k, like el, just teensy weensy.
They look good good so far, tho i checked on their roots and they are getting close to going root bound i think.
Plan of attack is to just water em as much as i need to, mixing up top feeds and bottom feeds. I think they will be spending lots of time outside so theyll get that delish sunlight. Ill pop em back in the house if they start gettin wilty from the heatView attachment 1080599

Looking Good ! I like the CQ X 24K.....gonna have to get me a few of those I think

Looking Good ! I like the CQ X 24K.....gonna have to get me a few of those I think
They were my freebies about a month back now i guess. Hopefully theyll go into the store for sale, im watching a couple other afn peeps grow em out and they look real nice!

Day 21- all is truckin along.
Here we got hubbabubbasmelloscope, shes starting to show sex!
Her baby leaves and 1st of fan leaves had yellowed up so i went ahead and plucked em, other than that not a lick of training or defol.
Im staying strong, gonna let em do their own thing.
2 of the 3 babies are being touchy with the nutes so im gonna run back the recharge and go water only for a spell.
20190721_135238.jpg
20190721_135311.jpg

Day 22- so i wanna show off el today. I dont understand plants at all lol.
So shes a tall girl, she stretched quite a bit, doesnt seem to be too leggy tho, her stalk is nice and firm no droopy or bending from weight.
The weird thing to me is that she was closest to the light and stretched way more than the other 2 meph babies.
Eh, not even a thing to worry about, im kinda hoping that el gets 5 foot tall!
Anywho, here she is in all her glory!
20190722_102747.jpg
20190722_102017.jpg

Last edited:
Day 22- so i wanna show off el today. I dont understand plants at all lol.
So shes a tall girl, she stretched quite a bit, doesnt seem to be too leggy tho, her stalk is nice and firm no droopy or bending from weight.
The weird thing to me is that she was closest to the light and stretched way more than the other 2 melh babies.
Eh, not even a thing to worry about, im kinda hoping that el gets 5 foot tall!
Anywho, here she is in all her glory!View attachment 1081464 View attachment 1081465
Gonna have a little monster on your hands

Back