Day 18- the tent is exciting this morning!
I got the new light hooked up, another 150w of delish quantum board rays for my baes!
So im going to try and setup my lil 2x2x4 tent in the same room as the big tent, and run it as the "nursery", or at the very least i can keep my solo cup babies in there with any new seedlings that get started.
Anywho, back to the babies themselves. Today we got el(cosmic queen x 24k), shes 18 days old and ready to start kickin @ss!
Shes got pistils on pistils, and if i were gonna do any hst i think i would be topping her now.
Im not gonna cut her tho, gonna let her grow as big and tall as she wants to!
She will be going on the autopot tray this weekend and im happy about that! Freakin luv the autopot!
No feed today, it looks like saturday will be next feed.
Next week her feed will be a lil different. No recharge but i will be adding megacrop. So feed will be full strength hydroguard, 1/4 strength megacrop.
Keep on keepin on el!
20190718_095955.jpg

Day 18- the tent is exciting this morning!
I got the new light hooked up, another 150w of delish quantum board rays for my baes!
So im going to try and setup my lil 2x2x4 tent in the same room as the big tent, and run it as the "nursery", or at the very least i can keep my solo cup babies in there with any new seedlings that get started.
Anywho, back to the babies themselves. Today we got el(cosmic queen x 24k), shes 18 days old and ready to start kickin @ss!
Shes got pistils on pistils, and if i were gonna do any hst i think i would be topping her now.
Im not gonna cut her tho, gonna let her grow as big and tall as she wants to!
She will be going on the autopot tray this weekend and im happy about that! Freakin luv the autopot!
No feed today, it looks like saturday will be next feed.
Next week her feed will be a lil different. No recharge but i will be adding megacrop. So feed will be full strength hydroguard, 1/4 strength megacrop.
Keep on keepin on el!View attachment 1079868

I love how these Meph girls grow...good work mate

Im diggin the growth from the mephs but my germ rate has suckt. Im willing to put that mostly on me i guess as a new grower.
Ill say this tho, el is easily the fastest growing plant ive had yet, in my illustrious 7 plant career lol

Heres the new arrangement.
Gorilla blue is finishing up in her own lil tent with the autocob so the meph babies have the big tent and both quantum boards to themselves for the moment.
Ive learned a valuable lesson about my lights so ive made sure theyre both turned down and high enough they wont fry the babies!
Ill watch em to see if they stretch for more light or if theyre good. I think my "canopy" is gettin around 20k lumens currently and everyone seems okay!
20190718_130417.jpg

Im diggin the growth from the mephs but my germ rate has suckt. Im willing to put that mostly on me i guess as a new grower.
Ill say this tho, el is easily the fastest growing plant ive had yet, in my illustrious 7 plant career lol

I had 5 of 5 Forgotten Cookies pop
2 of 2 Northern Cheese haze
1 of 1 gold glue
2 of 2 Ripkeys

And then
5 Walter Whites that were complete duds. 2 popped up and were bright yellow little things for 3 weeks that never saw first set. The other 3 soaked and warm paper towel in bags on heating Matt never had enough strength to get out of the shells. I sand and soak all seeds to help. After 3 weeks without a tail I wanted to see if I fitted them. Quick squeeze to pop them open and they are wet but not rotted. Pathetic little shriveled up thing in their.

But I’m not worried next order I’ll just mention it and let them know the lot number that was on the package and hopefully they will replace as I was super liking forward to the Walter White.

I’ve been super pleased with Mephisto.
Looking forward to them taking online payments again.
FB

Heres the new arrangement.
Gorilla blue is finishing up in her own lil tent with the autocob so the meph babies have the big tent and both quantum boards to themselves for the moment.
Ive learned a valuable lesson about my lights so ive made sure theyre both turned down and high enough they wont fry the babies!
Ill watch em to see if they stretch for more light or if theyre good. I think my "canopy" is gettin around 20k lumens currently and everyone seems okay! View attachment 1079943
Looking good bro! Just got my girls potted up today! Hopefully we got some growth here soon

Day 20- the tent is lookin good this morning!
I am a lil maudlin tho, im gonna be rehoming 2 of the meph babies here in the next week.
Its all good tho, ill be replacing them with something else pretty cool i hope!
A lil bird told me someone is germinating a seed for their 1st ever hydro grow!
Anywho, heres element 115(cosmic queen x 24k), shes unstoppable! Bish is real quick with her growth and i luv it! I hope she gets 5 foot tall!
20190720_084622.jpg

Back